Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

43 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Took our usual walk with the pup this morning. The azalea are in full bloom, a number of trees are in flower and the wisteria has begun to bloom. Nature continues it's course regardless of our troubles. 

Oh, wow. I love wisteria. I thought about planting some with a trellis in the backyard.   :yes:

• Like 4

Hello all...Puma is upset that his hockey season is cancelled. I'm upset that Lucky's Market is not in Florida anymore. How's everything? We are fine busy, but fine. Writing my online novels and Ash is writing one. I might post it on Nifty or another site. (I'm helping Ash with it, but mostly Ash is writing it.) Hope all is well...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yup, all the potatoes were gone when we went shopping last night. Still plenty of onions, though.   :gikkle:

Purple Potatoes was at Sprouts Farmer's Market last night. On a local restaurant sign (Where it usually say what is on special) it said: 'Yes, we have Toilet Paper'.  No blood oranges, but the produce guy (who was a teen and looking at Ash) suggested the Raspberry Orange, so we bought a bag. Sprouts Farmer's Market is a great store. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...Puma is upset that his hockey season is cancelled. I'm upset that Lucky's Market is not in Florida anymore. How's everything? We are fine busy, but fine. Writing my online novels and Ash is writing one. I might post it on Nifty or another site. (I'm helping Ash with it, but mostly Ash is writing it.) Hope all is well...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And an extra  :hug: for Puma. Sorry to hear about the hockey season. I've been temporarily laid off from work due to the decreased workload, though the restaurant is still doing takeout and delivery orders. Oh, and what is Ash's story about?  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And an extra  :hug: for Puma. Sorry to hear about the hockey season. I've been temporarily laid off from work due to the decreased workload, though the restaurant is still doing takeout and delivery orders.

Sorry to hear that. Our friend can only do drive thru and delivery at his restaurant, as the city told restaurants to halve their capacity. He only has 8 seats. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

On 3/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, clochette said:

I wish. Unfortunately she's too out of it. A new med she's been taking for about 2 weeks to help her sleep isn't doing it's job and is giving her hallucinations and she's talking shit non stop. I went to the grocery store at the end of the street earlier for 5 minutes top, when I came back: butter was burning in a saucepan and she was looking for the bowl with the eggs in her bedroom... 

With ear plugs I just smile and nod from time to time and don't get mad 😬

Prayers to your mom, Clo...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..