Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Peachy keen. :) How about you? Are you and your dad doing better? 

That's good to hear. I'm doing good.

My dad and I are... OK I guess. We don't talk about The touchy subject. But last Thursday we went to a concert. Usually he picks my aunt then me on the way but last week She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Name had a ticket too (not sitting with us thanks cod) so they carpool. But as I refuse to meet her at first he said he'd drop Her at my aunt so both women would drive together and he'd picked me. Of course he told me this just a couple of hours beforehand :rolleyes: Anyway they were running late so I had to find a bus to go one my own at the concert and wait for my dad and aunt to join me. When we were sat and waiting for the show to start he kept calling and texting her... It was so infuriating, he had just spent over an hour with her in the car, they were in the same concert room, couldn't he refrain for a couple of hours! Anyways after the concert I took the bus back to my apartment, waiting for it like 20 minutes then passed in front of a church with half a dozen of homeless drunk men before walking 10 more minutes to reach the apartment. 

Otherwise we're OK, we saw each other at grandma's yesterday. He's coming tomorrow evening with my brother and sister-in-law to have dinner at the restaurant and offered to invite my mom's side of the family at the house sometime soon for a lunch. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why ask my mom, when I can just steal your lasagna? -_- 

I won't allow it. You are persona non crata in France until I've finish my dish -_- :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Weeping Tiger Beef Meatballs

Weeping Tiger Beef Meatballs

with sesame edamame stir-fry:2thumbs:

What does tiger meat tastes like? 🤔 more like beef or chicken? 

:gikkle:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Beef comes from the Old French word boef, so my sis doesn't need to work on her English. :P :gikkle: 

What does tiger meat tastes like? 🤔 more like beef or chicken? 

:gikkle:

I guess you need to work on your English as well Drew:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo you should work on your English!

Tiger Beef Meatballs see where it says Beef and not mouse or cat or chicken or fish OMG

It was a joke :rolleyes: wit it being called tiger (beef) meatballs :P

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Beef comes from the Old French word boef, so my sis doesn't need to work on her English. :P :gikkle: 

You're right Drew (though it's bœuf in French) ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Blame Google. :P 

image.png.e9788989f4f5f579bb427f6bc6dcd6fa.png

It says old french :rolleyes:

We dont speak like that since the middle age or at least the 18th century :gikkle:

Dont you know not to trust all you see on the internet -_-

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

@Drew Espinosa the lasagna was delicious! *pats belly* I had 2 servings *burps* :gikkle:

I've put some thyme in the meat and tomato sauce making it even better with a homemade bechamel omnomnom

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

:P I might have a little lava cake for dessert :whistle: But I'm waiting for a bit 

I'm being so decadent tonight :lol:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Decadent or spoiled? :P 

I can be both I guess, but I'm on my own so it could also be considered as self caring -_-

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Good Day Everyone :hug:Sawasdee Khrup 🙏  Hope you are all well.

Evening Mister T :hug: hope you and Aod are doing well too

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, clochette said:

That's good to hear. I'm doing good.

My dad and I are... OK I guess. We don't talk about The touchy subject. But last Thursday we went to a concert. Usually he picks my aunt then me on the way but last week She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Name had a ticket too (not sitting with us thanks cod) so they carpool. But as I refuse to meet her at first he said he'd drop Her at my aunt so both women would drive together and he'd picked me. Of course he told me this just a couple of hours beforehand :rolleyes: Anyway they were running late so I had to find a bus to go one my own at the concert and wait for my dad and aunt to join me. When we were sat and waiting for the show to start he kept calling and texting her... It was so infuriating, he had just spent over an hour with her in the car, they were in the same concert room, couldn't he refrain for a couple of hours! Anyways after the concert I took the bus back to my apartment, waiting for it like 20 minutes then passed in front of a church with half a dozen of homeless drunk men before walking 10 more minutes to reach the apartment. 

Otherwise we're OK, we saw each other at grandma's yesterday. He's coming tomorrow evening with my brother and sister-in-law to have dinner at the restaurant and offered to invite my mom's side of the family at the house sometime soon for a lunch. 

Yeah, that wasn't really cool... but I guess he's trying to walk a difficult line. It seems you are both trying, though, and that's good. :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..