Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Jared Kushner's Saudi Ass-Kissing and Murder-Excusing Is About to Pay Off |  Vanity FairHere's your cure. :P 

It's a good thing your not a doctor with cures like this. I went from🤢 to 🤮🤮🤮!

• Haha 5

Hi Page!:hug:Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 The pic you sent was good, but I was glad it wasn't Max.  I pictured Max as much younger, not so serious and with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. :yes:  

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Are you mad Russia has no right to any part of California. But of course Texas I think they have some right to!

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 How are you and Steve?  I love how desparate the Russians are for cash.  They sold Alaska to the US about 180 years ago, now they want it back? They can't afford it if they had to pay.  Their claims on California and Hawaii are just as tenuous.  Both were claimed by trading companies that were expelled by the local native populations before these states became part of the USA.  🤪

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..