Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

59 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

How a CD-Rom is supposed to function: Place CD in computer > Install Game > Play Game.

How The Sims 4 (apparently) functions: Place CD in computer > Install Origin software > Register Origin account > Install EA software > Register EA account > Install Game > Play Game.

Ugh yeah  I remember that, it was a pain. There a free sims games of phone, take some memory though

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Albert :hug: how are and Steve?

Bonjour Mister T :hug:I'm doing great. Back in the house having a coke and some smoked pork filet mignon after being in the garden for a few hours repoting tomato, melon and sunflowers plants and sowing green and yellow beans. 

I've been busy the last few days as grandma was here for a few days. It's always nice to see her but damm she's always asking if there's something she can do and started cooking lunch at 9am! :rolleye: old people... :gikkle:

the weather has been nice all week 20°C and sunny but some rain is expected Saturday. The cats have been enjoying it, basking in the sun in the garden or rolling around in patches of dust.

how are you and Aod? 

We are doing well.  Went to lunch with friends yesterday.  The food was great, but the restaurant had only one cook. It took over an hour for the food to be served.  It was a good time, however.  

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:
  Hide contents

The Maltese Falcon (1941)

I love any movie Bogart is in. ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: I made Croque Monsieur for dinner, with a light salad.  :)

I am alway envious of your meals! What dressing did you use for the salad?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Wow I would like to have him on the half shellThe Drooling Smiley Smiley

Those eyes are penetrating.  You win.  I'll tell the rest of the gang he is yours.  :2thumbs:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..