Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

I must admit I was surprised she offered but then I remembered those twins come in a mix of flavours so one for you and one for her would work out ok :) 

Exactly! But apparently Drew is doubting me so I'm keeping them both -_-

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo, How's our favourite fairy today? 🧚‍♂️

Girl Skateboarding GIF

Hey Mister T :hug: I'm doing great. Woke up late and stayed in bed reading some and now spending the afternoon working on a crochet graphghan. I wanted to go to a store to get a string of light to put around the middle of the wood reel but I'm too lasy to get dress and go out and face the Saturday crowd :yawn:

How are you and Aod? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, clochette said:

:gikkle: 

Yup, I might be picky about food but not so much with men: a pulse, good teeth and foot, big hands and some body hair et voile -_-;)

Big hands means big ...:X !

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You should spend less time thinking about Page's yearbook, and more time on getting ready for bed. :P 

I slept in today so I could stay up late and harass you.  I still have an hour more fun to pick on you tonight!:P

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..