Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

Remember Clément the cute guy in my class? Well he turned out to be a rotten apple and a vicious 2 faces liar! 

In short early in the week he called my friend Sarah all kind of mean words about her weight and body behing her back while laughing with us in class. Sarah heard about it from Louis... fast forward to last evening in class when Clément tried to put all the blame on Louis, using nasty homophobic names so Sarah's sister told him to stop and that's when Clément violently grabbed her by the arm multiple time. Good thing the professor saw it, intervened and wrote a report about the assault!

Today the girls and I decided to slipped class (mostly to calm down from it all and not strangle him!)

Merde! He sounds like a real creep. He belongs in jail. :(  Sorry, Tink. :hug: 

• Love 5

32 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I stripped wallpaper today. What fun... not. :( 

I bet stripping something or someone else would have been more fun :whistle:

Now you get to relax :hug: how are you doing my Sexy Lumberjack? 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's definitely autumn, this is the second cloudy day in a row. No clear blue sky in sight... 😢

It was warm and sunny here. A perfect day really. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why does igloo-land deserve a warm and sunny day instead of Texas? :o 

I'd send you some sunshine in a heartbeat. I bought some clothes at Kohl's the other day, and now it's suddenly too warm for long sleeves!  :o Michigan weather is fickle.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm doing okay. I just keep working away, and slowly making headway. I must say I miss hearing about @Marty's house/garden renovations. I wonder how he's doing. More than that, I wonder why he left us so abruptly. :( 

I remember the dark time when your shoulder was hurt and you couldn't do all that you wanted. So I bet now you're happy you can do that lind of work in your house :hug:

I too miss Marty and his abrupt departure was such a shock - to the point we thought him dead! - I'm a bit pissed cause he could have at least left us a message saying he needed time for himself (like Terry and most of us did at least once)

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, clochette said:

I remember the dark time when your shoulder was hurt and you couldn't do all that you wanted. So I bet now you're happy you can do that lind of work in your house :hug:

I too miss Marty and his abrupt departure was such a shock - to the point we thought him dead! - I'm a bit pissed cause he could have at least left us a message saying he needed time for himself (like Terry and most of us did at least once)

I'm still confused about that. :( 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..