Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh no! Look at that, he has a hole... :no: Let me care care of it 🧵 (that's thread no rope duh) :P

Hi Tinker B! :hug:I'm surprised that your eyes went that far south of the zipper!  At least you saw a problem and in your kindness have solved it for the poor guy!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Awesomeness is just around the corner!  Make sure to keep us posted with vacation pics.  I am very excited for you.  I've only been there once, but Hawaii has a lot of wonderful memories for me.  

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Drewbear!  :hug:  Hope your day is going well!

Then drink something high in caffeine like a couple of Cokes.  You really need to be awake before you go to Twitter.  I am very concerned! What would your mama say if she saw the you had posted the Twitter monstrosity as a Tamale! OMG!

He'd be disowned -_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Tinker B! :hug:I'm surprised that your eyes went that far south of the zipper!  At least you saw a problem and in your kindness have solved it for the poor guy!

Exactly! I'm such a caring lady 0:)

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Hey Spike! :hug: Where are you?  I'm missing you.  Do we need to send out a search party?  Hope you're OK and just busy! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

He'd be disowned -_-

OK  My mistake.  Drink some Dr. Pepper before lurking on twitter, Drew!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Going to say Good Night!  Drew, don't go there!  I had a great night celebrating two birthdays.  That's the way of the Thais.  A birthday starts the night before, and everyone waits to say Happy Birthday when midnight comes.  I love the idea because your friends are with you when the day of your birthday begins.  I give myself a special dispensation for curfew. :gikkle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm the only one that can give you a dispensation! :P 

I'm free at last! :D 

As if anyone could corral you!  Enjoy your freedom, but remember....

ill-be-back-terminator.gif

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Maybe the vet will give Mama E. a special discount, the second at -50% :gikkle:

Bonjour my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how are you doing today? 

Lol. I'm good... just got my Pfizer bivalent booster. :hug:  How art thou?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary!  Every boy needs a dog, so I hope dugh heeds your advice.  I agree with dugh though.  All my beloved Scottish terriers had a lot of health problems.  Terriers are loyal and loving dogs, but very expensive to maintain.  

My daughter's Boston terriers are always at the vets. :( 

• Sad 5

33 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Lol. I'm good... just got my Pfizer bivalent booster. :hug:  How art thou?

Good, good.

I'm good too. The weather was nice and the sun shining and I've found a school for my internship (2 days this semester and 3 the next one). The director wasn't very opened to the idea at first but agreed and told me to come back Thursday morning to do the paperwork. It's about a five minute drive from my place and just next to my great-aunt building! So life is good ;)

• Love 4

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hey Spike! :hug: Where are you?  I'm missing you.  Do we need to send out a search party?  Hope you're OK and just busy! 

Drew probably has him locked somewhere :unsure: poor Spikey... will we ever see him again... 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..