Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Thanks Albert!  :glomp: I've never heard of this singer, but she's great!  I love her voice.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey Terry :hug: you and Drew together... hmm nope that wouldn't work :unsure2: way too explosive :unsure:

I woke up late, had raclette with my friend Deborah then we watched some TV while saying we should be studying for tomorrow test :gikkle: I still have to finish that damm statistics paper :rolleyes:

Did you and Aod had a nice weekend?

Hey Clo!  :hug: The weekend was great.  Friday night out was fun, but Saturday a bit sedate.  Sunday was spent shopping and fixing things at home.  Today we are going out for lunch and coffee. 

• Love 5

12 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But nukes are vital for defending Texas from foreign threats! -_- 

Like Nevada, Michigan and the Carolinas.  They definitely are dangerous and foreign to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Some would say it's shaped like a clitoris :gikkle: Very beautiful ;)

Hello my favorite naughty girl? :hug:Some people would say that. :gikkle:

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Rise and shine my little sunshines! :hug: Happy Monday gang! Today's exam is postponed! :gikkle: :D

So procrastination paid off for you?  As a teacher (retired and very old) I cannot condone such procrastination!  🤔 😱😜

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, raven1 said:

So procrastination paid off for you?  As a teacher (retired and very old) I cannot condone such procrastination!  🤔 😱😜

Lol yeah I gamble and won - this time. I promise to be a good girl for the test ;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..