Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: How did you day go?  I heard there are a lot of storms in the Sierra Nevada Mts.  How's weather your way? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page! :hug: I see you got caught up in the rebellion today.  Good luck with that!

• Haha 5

Just now, raven1 said:

Good Evening Drewth! 😈  Are you ready for me to start? I thought we'd start by using something to try to remedy your problem with everyone teasing you about your height. 

gym oops GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Whoops! You said torment, not torture.  My bad.

Ttrpg Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

The mountains got 48" of snow 

Wow!  I got caught in one of those when I lived on Mt Hood.  It took a week to get power, and a few days more to get out of my driveway.  Hope things were not that bad for you and Steve!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3

11 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: I see you got caught up in the rebellion today.  Good luck with that!

Yeah, I'm trying to stay out of the line of fire, but His Imperial Texiness keeps redrawing the line in the sand.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

See everyone? Terry is evil! :P 

Terry just wanted to have fun, like the pin the tail on the ass oh I meant Drew!:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..