Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I quoted you verbatim, bitch. :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about how you 'quoted' me, but your attempt to rephrase what I said in your response.  That's a manipulation tactic.

You should know all about that since Ming is apparently your hero.  -_- 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! :hug: 

Thanks, @spike382 and @Mancunian for the great reviews, and your support. :kiss: 

I still haven't gone back and finished your most recent story, I think I'll try to find time to do that today.  I have so many stories I'm trying to keep up with, and then I end up neglecting all of them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Clearly you were talking about Dr. Ter from today's episode. -_-

Well, he's kinda emotionally abusive (sort of), but I don't see sociopathic tendencies.  He's just a self-serving jackass for the most part.  Definitely not someone you'd want in your life. 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! :hug: 

Thanks, @spike382 and @Mancunian for the great reviews, and your support. :kiss: 

It's fun, not to mention a good experience, to read more of your earlier works. The comments and reviews are earned and well deserved. You should be proud of what you have written and how you have developed your writing craft over the years. :hug:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I still haven't gone back and finished your most recent story, I think I'll try to find time to do that today.  I have so many stories I'm trying to keep up with, and then I end up neglecting all of them. 

I'm biased, but I think Bearpaw is a good, well told story. I feel very proud of it. :) 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I'm biased, but I think Bearpaw is a good, well told story. I feel very proud of it. :) 

I do like your western stories.  The genre is a favorite of mine despite being born after the genre died cinematically.  Actually there's a surprising amount of people of my generation that also love the genre.

7 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

It's fun, not to mention a good experience, to read more of your earlier works. The comments and reviews are earned and well deserved. You should be proud of what you have written and how you have developed your writing craft over the years. :hug:

Our comments during the release of Morningstar are actually pretty funny and entertaining.

I do miss those kinds of interactions here on GA.  For me there's been a few stories like that in the last couple years, but that was why the community was so engaging and addictive when I first joined.  

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..