Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

might be the first action he gets down there in awhile... I don't know... :gikkle:

I don't know either. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, clochette said:

:glomp: Nickypooh ! Thanks for sharing such a delicious breakfast with your favorite sis ;)

Yeah the nut gang (Bobber, Pagey and Randy) struck again last night :lol:

Wait, I'm insulted...

Spoiler

That I'm not part of the nut gang...🙁

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Thank you all for all the comments, you all really helped me to tell the editor (politely) that that was how my characters were acting, and I wasn't changing them to fit her idea of ‘normal young people’. Plus it is good to know good manners are still being taught. I know I tried to drum them into Ali. :hug: 

Hi Page :hug: they are great. Ali will be finishing school this week for Summer. Nine weeks off, someone rescue me now :P Mark is working. 

Our kids been out since June 1st and they aren't going back until mid August. I'm here for our kids. I love it....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

we love you page. but lets face it there's a reason you were elected president of the Nut Gang

9 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

he has to wait until your term is up.

I don't remember any such election taking place!  -_-  Therefore, I nominate Xander as President!

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..