Post stories in other languages

Go to solution Solved by Cia,

Hello guys,

i tried myself in writing stories but my knowledge in english is not good enough to write in english. Is it possible to post a story in another language? In my case in german? Or do you know a site with german stories? I just know this site and i really like it. Thank you for help.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

No, unfortunately, we do not allow stories to be posted in foreign languages. This is because our moderation team primarily speaks and writes English and the entire site is based on English as well. We don't have the capabilities to do translations of all the languages in the world to ensure members and Stories are moderated fairly. We allow people to do common greetings and some phrases on the forums that are easily recognized, and we do allow authors to pepper some phrases in foreign languages into their stories though we typically prefer if they provide some sort of translation for readers either in the story via the characters or in the story notes.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...