Beta needed

I am need of a replacement long-term beta for my fantasy novel, Spirit of Fire.

Some more detail can be found in my forum's thread, though I will say here that it will only be for a couple of chapters before the book's conclusion, with the option to continue for sequels/future works. Ideally, I would like a person that has an affinity for sci-fi and fantasy, and is not hung up on the technicalities of language, since that isn't generally an issue for me. An eye for detail and a mind for understanding plot complexities are important, as is a hard head and the inability to be easily offended if I don't agree with your suggestions. I value perspective and critical thinking that helps me keep my creative world internally consistent.

Typically, I expect the beta to be done within a week of it being sent, though if life gets in the way and more time is needed, this limit is negotiable. Chapters are somewhat erratically spaced, so you could find them anywhere from a fortnight to a few months apart.

Please send me a message or write a response here if you are interested.