Almost out of the weeds, but not yet...

That took FOREVER!!! But I'm happy to say that everything that I recovered from this Windows incident has been recovered in some form, and is now in a safe place. And even though some of my files have been corrupted, it could have been MUCH much worse! So, I'll count my blessings and not complain. :)

Now...only two more problems remain...

#1- None of my files have names. NONE of them! The pics are together, the music files are together, the video files are together, the written documents are together...but they are scattered in some kind of crazy disarray where I'm literally going to have to click on each and every single one of them and see what they are, where they go, and then rename them all. That's nearly 2 TB worth of stuff...so that's going to take some time. Lucky for me...I don't sleep.

#2- My files are safe, but my laptop is still a mess. Grrrr! Thanks to this update, it freezes, it's glitchy, it won't even turn OFF half the time! So...I may have to reset the whole thing from scratch, download ALL of my programs and apps again, and basically rebuild my computer as if it was brand new. Again...this will take a LONG time. I already tried to finish the update (didn't work), tried a previous restore point (didn't work), I'm trying a defrag right now to see if it'll help...but nothing seems to be working just yet. I really DON'T want to do that, but I may not have a choice. If you guys have any ideas...now is the time to tell me. If there's a simpler fix, I'm open to suggestions.

Now, for the good news! Hehehe!

A bunch of my latest files are safe, and stories will begin to flood the site this coming Saturday night! In fact, the short story, "Overheard", was posted on the site earlier this morning! So, if you haven't read it yet...run over and check it out! Let me know what you think! And I'll see you guys this weekend! I'll have some time off from work soon, and school officially went back in session as of today! So I'm off of babysitting duty for my cousins and the like! LOL! I love them to death, but...JESUS, they've got energy!

Now I can have the house to myself for a while! And you know what THAT means! = NODS =

Hehehe! Yep! That's me now. Door wide open. All day long! Giggles!

Again, my apologies for the extended wait! The wheels on the bus are going round and round again! And August's issue of Imagine Magazine WILL come out on time! So look for it on the 15th next week! Cool?

Love you all! MWAH!!!

• Love 2
On 8/7/2019 at 9:43 PM, hyper92 said:

Oh good grief, that clip was hilarious. Sorry there's still headaches to deal with over all this, but at least you can still laugh. Good to see it:)

((Hugz))

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..