ALMOST!!! Sooooo close! XD

The Marvel universe, after DECADES of being split apart by corporate red tape and greedy garbage...is ALMOST back together! Not quite (AHEM!!! Waiting on *YOU*, Sony Pictures!!!), but we're close! Avengers and all of its spinoffs have proven themselves, BLADE is getting rebooted and brought into the fold, the X-Men are home again, Spider-Man is back where it belongs (temporarily, anyway), we might actually get a GOOD Fantastic Four movie for once, and Ryan Reynolds is staying on as Deadpool!!! Also, recently confirmed, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Punisher, are coming back for Disney+!!! I hope they keep the same cast! Rumors say that John Bernthal is in talks to come back as the Punisher, so I hope they also keep the other series cast members too. Please bring back Luke Cage and Iron Fist too! Moon Knight is coming! Ghost Rider is coming! Maybe Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with a much bigger budget? GAH!!!

I can't even imagine having all of my childhood faves back in the same place and timeline again! I don't think my heart can take it!

But...like I said...AHEM...

Waiting on YOU Sony!!! Greedy sons of bitches!

Sighhhh...welcome home boys and girls! Good to see you all back at the same party! :)

• Love 2

My dreamcast for the First Family of the Marvel Universe! Plus my very own authentic ‘movie’ logo! I’d LOVE to see Alex (Justin) Prettyful all decked out in silver and all naked! :D

UVUW6V1.jpg

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Comicality said:

My god Ryan Reynolds and John Bernthal are so perfect for their characters. Deadpool is my favorite character besides Spider-Man but the punisher on Netflix gives me goosebumps just watching it. It’s like you can feel his emotions in every scene.

But you better know the fans have been waiting for a Deadpool meets Spider-Man movie for years hopefully it will come soon.

The Marvel universe, after DECADES of being split apart by corporate red tape and greedy garbage...is ALMOST back together! Not quite (AHEM!!! Waiting on *YOU*, Sony Pictures!!!), but we're close! Avengers and all of its spinoffs have proven themselves, BLADE is getting rebooted and brought into the fold, the X-Men are home again, Spider-Man is back where it belongs (temporarily, anyway), we might actually get a GOOD Fantastic Four movie for once, and Ryan Reynolds is staying on as Deadpool!!! Also, recently confirmed, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Punisher, are coming back for Disney+!!! I hope they keep the same cast! Rumors say that John Bernthal is in talks to come back as the Punisher, so I hope they also keep the other series cast members too. Please bring back Luke Cage and Iron Fist too! Moon Knight is coming! Ghost Rider is coming! Maybe Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with a much bigger budget? GAH!!!

I can't even imagine having all of my childhood faves back in the same place and timeline again! I don't think my heart can take it!

But...like I said...AHEM...

Waiting on YOU Sony!!! Greedy sons of bitches!

Sighhhh...welcome home boys and girls! Good to see you all back at the same party! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..