Story with multiple authors

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

• Site Administrator

@Cole Matthews @aditus and I are posting a multi-author story, one chapter per day until Christmas.  Cole uploaded a chapter today without any problem, but it looks like I'm the one who posted it, since I'm the one who created the story.  Is this a glitch?  Is there a way the author who uploads the chapter can be listed as the author?  I uploaded the Prologue and Chapter 1, Cole uploaded Chapter 2.  

• Site Administrator
  • Solution

It does not currently, but I've asked the programmer to look at it.  (it used to use whomever posted as the notification author and that caused all sorts of issues when staff posted something... such as premium or anthologies)

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Myr said:

It does not currently, but I've asked the programmer to look at it.  (it used to use whomever posted as the notification author and that caused all sorts of issues when staff posted something... such as premium or anthologies)

Thank you for looking into it.  

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Myr said:

@Valkyrie This appears to be working now.  Please watch it carefully and let me know if you see any issues when you next post.

Great!  Thank you so much :) 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Cole Matthews was able to post today and he shows up as the author, so that's working great.  I have noticed two things, though.  

1.  Since the change, "An Advent Calendar", which I am a co-author of along with Aditus and Cole Matthews, no longer appears in my story list.  It did prior to that.  

2  While Cole appears as the author if you click on the chapter, on the Story Update list, it lists me as posting the chapter. 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Cole Matthews posted a chapter yesterday and Aditus posted a chapter today in our collaboration story, "A Christmas Cookbook".  Both days, when I intially looked at the chapter, they were listed as the author of their respective chapters.  However, when I looked at them later, it lists me as the author and not them.  I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if a setting was changed. 

• Like 1