Daydreams & Lullabyes Vol. 2 Coming on Wednesday!

I am still going through thousands of files on my recovery effort after the compute crash back in July! But I found the templates that I needed to get my ebooks in order (FINALLY)! And I will be releasing them as soon as I can work things out, editing wise! You can expect the compilation ebook, "Daydreams & Lullabyes" on Wednesday! YAY!!! And more this weekend! Including the long awaited "Darkness Waits", which has had sooooo much trouble getting published due to formatting problems and the like! Ugh! I wanted it up for Halloween! I suck for that! Hehehe! But I am reformatting the hell out of that ebook as you read this, so it'll look right when it's posted!

In the meanwhile...look for the second 'Daydreams & Lullabyes' collection tomorrow night! Cool?

qoVqgHF.jpg?3 

And don't miss out on the Volume one collection, if you didn't grab your copy when it came out! :P

w7JcyN0.jpg?1 

All of my ebooks are available at https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ So get your today! Carry it around with you! Spread the word! :)

Seezya soon! We've got a holiday celebration coming our way! ::Nods::

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..