Emergency help is there if needed this time of year, or any time

2 hours ago, Snowblind said:

I didn't know if this is appropriate, but it's New Years.

i don't think that there is ever an inappropriate time to post things like this, Snowblind
i'm very glad you took the time to put it together

2 hours ago, Snowblind said:

But I've also been reading in the media the amount people, of all ages attempting or committing suicide this year. It saddens me but I need to remind myself that I'm a survivor from an attempt this year.

:hug: 

Happy New Year

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 12:12 AM, droughtquake said:

With only a slight edit of the title, this Topic should be pinned and made permanent here.

Do whatever you would like to the information in the post. The more who see it, the better hopefully.

• Love 2

I’ve already posted a link to this Topic in the Comments for one story chapter. It would be useful if contact information was listed for additional countries. And I’m not suggesting that you, @Snowblind, should have to do the research. There are many GA members from other places who would be much more familiar with the resources available in their own countries (especially the UK, Australia, and the EU).
;–)