[GhostRyder] Announcement!

Ghost Ryder posted an announcement on his website reguarding the new Unit One story.

http://ghostryder15.gayauthors.org/

I'm pleased to announce the start of a new 'Unit One' story. Chapter one is currently being edited and will be posted on this site and Nifty at the completion of 'Kombat Kids' Chapter 54.

The new story is set two years in the future and has Jap and Jacky starting school on the west side of the state. I've included some characters from 'Kombat Kids' as well as new ones. Some of you may see a similarity to a story from Nifty, you're right, I kind of cheated. I liked the story's plot line so much that I think the idea has merit for my guys from Unit One.

If you're interested in the story I'm talking about, write to me at gstrdr15@msn.com and I'll tell you the title and where to find it.

GhostRyder15

Guest ozthegreatat42330

0:)Any idea of when you will post anothe chapter of Kombat Kids. I have really enjoyed that series

Woo Hoo! Ghostrider and the Combat Kids are back!!!! :2thumbs:

Anyone reading this forum can wire to me at gstrdr15@msn.com and if you agree not to show it to anyone else, i'll let you read the rough draft of 'Jap and Jacky go to College' Chapter 1.

GR15

Anyone reading this forum can wire to me at gstrdr15@msn.com and if you agree not to show it to anyone else, i'll let you read the rough draft of 'Jap and Jacky go to College' Chapter 1.

GR15

:o:o:o And I thought I was special :(

:P just kidding

Joe

• Site Administrator

Hmmmmm... I want more...

and I think I know what story you're talking about too. :snork:

• Site Administrator

Nahh... I just so some simularities to a story I enjoy a lot, is all.

• 6 months later...