Ok...so.... :(

My uncle...my mom's little brother, tested positive for Covid-19, and he's having trouble breathing so he was taken to the hospital late last night. And...well, we're waiting to see what happens. He seems to be doing well so far, but we were quick to get him medical care, just in case.

One of my other cousins and her fiance have both now tested positive as well. And they're under quarantine, but haven't had any symptoms yet. Thanksgiving is cancelled, because it's just not a good idea this year. And I just...I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost.

Anyway, I'm doing fine. My mom is fine. We're a little worried, but hopeful. So... ::Knock On Wood::

I'll be doing emails tomorrow. So it'll be good to talk to you guys. I'll be in good spirits! Promise! :)

Also, I'll check into the chatroom on Saturday, probably in the middle of the afternoon. So if you're around, stop by. I could always use a few smiles during times like this. :)

Alright! Take care! And I'll seezya soon...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Comicality said:

My uncle...my mom's little brother, tested positive for Covid-19, and he's having trouble breathing so he was taken to the hospital late last night. And...well, we're waiting to see what happens. He seems to be doing well so far, but we were quick to get him medical care, just in case.

One of my other cousins and her fiance have both now tested positive as well. And they're under quarantine, but haven't had any symptoms yet. Thanksgiving is cancelled, because it's just not a good idea this year. And I just...I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost.

Anyway, I'm doing fine. My mom is fine. We're a little worried, but hopeful. So... ::Knock On Wood::

I'll be doing emails tomorrow. So it'll be good to talk to you guys. I'll be in good spirits! Promise! :)

Also, I'll check into the chatroom on Saturday, probably in the middle of the afternoon. So if you're around, stop by. I could always use a few smiles during times like this. :)

Alright! Take care! And I'll seezya soon...

I will be saying a prayer for your family. My nephew and his wife had it a month ago. She is pregnant and due the first of next month. They had a baby shower last month and did not know that either they or someone else that was there at the shower had it and they were all exposed. I did not go. Everyone caught it except my sister and probably cause she did not come into contact with anyone that had it and she had surgery that week, gastric bypass, and did not stay very long. She went back to her motel room early. I will try to get on the chatroom Saturday if my brain will remind me lol

• Love 2

Prayers for your family, Comsie. :hug: This is really taking a toll on everyone. Even Merrick Hanna tested positive, but so far, he hasn't had to go to the hospital. Which is a small fortune now.  :o

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1

That with your uncle really sucks. And with your cousing as well.

But we will stay strong and make it through, together as a society.  :)

Best wishes to you, your family and everyone else who reads this.

• Love 1

Thanks, you guys. I mean that.

My uncle has been diagnosed with double pneumonia in both lungs because of the virus, and he's still in the hospital, but from what they're telling us...it's manageable. So he might be sick for a while, but ok in the long run. Which seems like it should be a relief...but I'll feel a lot better when he's able to come home.

Anyway, thanks, guys. And please be safe out there.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..