Holiday Rush Completed Ebook Now Available!

C4bHoqy.jpg?1

Greetings and salutations, Shackers! :)

I hope that those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had yourselves a good weekend! I did have a few family members over last week, but it was a very mellow gathering. Safety first, you know? So we were very careful and had a really good time together. We're apparently doing the same thing for Christmas (Ugh...I'm sick of being on house cleaning duty! LOL!). Anyway, I didn't go anywhere. Promise. Although I did fall behind quite a bit on my emails. And I spent a few hours today catching up on that. I really do miss you guys when I can't be a part of the party. So I've been trying to drop by the chat every Saturday for a short while if possible. Just to have fun. No conflicts, no misery...just a few giggles and good times with my friends online. So, if you guys want to drop by, feel free! It'll be a guaranteed good time. :P

That being said, I wanted to let you guys know that the ebook for the story "Holiday Rush" has been released tonight! This is my very first erotic 'Christmas' story...which might sound weird, but I made it extra hot for you guys to keep you warm as we enter into the holiday season! I hope you all like it! Please take a few seconds to rate it or leave a comment on Amazon if you get a chance, or to drop me an email to let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!

Here is the Amazon link if you want to pick up a copy of the completed story...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PG3JX5S

And be sure to look for it later on in the Comicality ebook section on Imagine Magazine too! (https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/) K?

The December issue of Imagine is almost halfway done already! And it's shaping up to be another amazing issue! So, if you guys want to submit anything, now is the time to grab yourself a spot! This issue is sure to be a doozy! :)

Also, due to the immense popularity of the first chapter of the Shack's newest series, "After Practice", I've put up a poll on the Shack forum to get your input on whether or not you'd like for me to maybe stretch this series out beyond three chapters. I had a ton of ideas, but condensed them all in order to keep it small, originally. But if you want me to keep going and add some more depth and layers to the characters and the plot, it would be easy to do. It won't be SUPER long, but longer than three chapters. Cast your vote on the Shack forum board and let me know what you think!

Alright, folks! Gotta run! Keep reading! Stay beautiful! Stay SAFE! K?

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon with more! I never stop writing! I love it too much! Hehehe!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..