HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIV!

Davey

Lol, I sent you an eCard, I told you like 3 times on MSN and I said it in your blog, but I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday in here :lol: . Happy Birthday again Viv!!

Ronnie

VIV, Happy Un Birthday, Or Happy Belated Birthday. Glad it was ok. I feel like a broken record here at GA cause I like so many of you writers. I am always wondering when is the next SOOTB coming along. And have been enjoying your blogs. Have a great year as a person and :2thumbs: a writer. Pax Steve

VIV, Happy Un Birthday, Or Happy Belated Birthday. Glad it was ok. I feel like a broken record here at GA cause I like so many of you writers. I am always wondering when is the next SOOTB coming along. And have been enjoying your blogs. Have a great year as a person and :2thumbs: a writer. Pax Steve

Hmmm,I think you must mean FBTE (From Behind Those Eyes ), which is the very excellent serial Viv has in progress! (In fact she's so thoughtful she gave US a present on her birthday and released chapter 20 ;) ). SOOTB ( Someday Out Of The Blue ) is the (also excellent) serial being written by LittleBuddhaTW . ;)

Anyway have a teriffic day and take care! :D

Kevin