I'm going to chat tonight! (I'll be upbeat! Promise!) Hehehe!

Just wanted you guys to know, because a lot of people miss me when I show up. But I will be there around 9PM EST time...which is about 3 hours from now! Cool?

I just want to go and have some fun with you all for a while! I won't be doing a bunch of private messages, or getting involved with conflicts and misery tonight. :/

Please, can we just be an actual family again for a little while. Talk to everybody. Not just to me in private. Be festive...and leave your problems at the door. I just miss you guys. So let's all share a fun experience for once. K?

Be happy for a little while! You woke up this morning! Imagine how many people who didn't? If that's not a reason to celebrate...then what else is there?

Love you all! And I hope to talk to you soon! Mwah!

If you're feeling down or miserable, and want a quick 'pick me up'...feel free to stop by! :)

If you're feeling miserable and decide you want to bring everybody down with you...please don't. We make efforts to help each other out...but don't manipulate us, k? Please?

We love you as you are. It's fine to be yourself. Don't feel like you have to make us feel bad for you in order to get attention or get us to care. We already care. Smile for me. Life is beautiful, so let's live it together. Joy is always just around the corner.

I'll be actively ignoring the rest...

Take care, and I'll seezya soon! :D

• Love 1

I did have a bit of a 'situation' while I was trying to chat this past Saturday, due to health issues...

...I was in good spirits, but trying to pretend that I'm not sick when I'm obviously sick, hehehe...is not something that I'm very good I guess.

But I did get some help and I'm getting myself back together as quickly as possible. This happens to me every few weeks, and I'm almost used to it at this point. But I'm working through it to get better. K? By Summer time, I might even have it beat. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sorry for worrying you guys...

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Comicality said:

I did have a bit of a 'situation' while I was trying to chat this past Saturday, due to health issues...

...I was in good spirits, but trying to pretend that I'm not sick when I'm obviously sick, hehehe...is not something that I'm very good I guess.

But I did get some help and I'm getting myself back together as quickly as possible. This happens to me every few weeks, and I'm almost used to it at this point. But I'm working through it to get better. K? By Summer time, I might even have it beat. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sorry for worrying you guys...

I don’t know what is wrong, but I hope you beat it soon. You almost sound like I did 3 years ago when I caught something very ‘COVID-ey’ and it took my a few months to shake it. This would have been before COVID-19 came onto the radar.

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..