Introducing myself. :)

Hey, my name's Shane, and I just signed up. :) I'm going to be a sophomore in high school in September (summer vacation right now, yay! :D ). I love music and concerts. I generally listen to pop & pop/rock all the time, but there is a small variety of genres in my music playlist.

I've been a fan of Comsie's stories since March, I just never signed up for this forum to introduce myself. So yeah, I was a lurker. :P I've almost read all the stories and series, but my absolute favorite so far were the "On the Outside" and the classic "New Kid in School" series. :P Every story is absolutely amazing.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, just ask. I look forward to getting to know all of you. :)

Edited by xbehindhazeleyesx

Hi Shane,

welcome to the Cafe.

NKIS is one of my faves as well along with Gone from Daylight.

I've actually been reading the stories on the shack for years and still have only read a few of them. Not because the others aren't good it's just that I'm saving them for a time, haha. So i've never read My only escape, On the outside or Magic Man. Although I hear they're really good. Comsie is a really great writer I still can't imagine trying to juggle so many stories all at once. It takes a lot for me to manage my own by itself. He'll say it's not hard at all of course :P haha. But's it's impressive anyway.

What's up Shane? Happy to have ya climb on board! Feel free to drop by anytime!

So what more can ya tell us about you? Hmmmm...anybody got any good questions to ask our 'rookie' here? Hehehe!

And thanks so much for the comments! I aim to please! :)

Better catch up fast, cause I'm adding more stuff soon!

And thanks so much for the comments! I aim to please! :)

Better catch up fast, cause I'm adding more stuff soon!

Hey, I'm from cali too! :) I, however, have finally been set free from the hell hole that is highschool.. lol. Welcome! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..