Sighhh...that feels better...

Sorry that I haven't been around since last week. I had some technical issues (Hardware, not software) that made it impossible for me to get online and grab my files and emails and all that. So, I was out of commission this past weekend.

Let me tell you...I had forgotten how LONG weekends were without my Comsie access! LOL! Jesus, there are a lot of hours in th day! All the more reason to take better advantage of them from now on! :P

OK!!! So I'm searching for anything that I might have lost in the mix-up (Which has been very VERY little! Woo hoo!), and emails will be sent out on Friday! And then...

...The story rollout begins on Monday, May 2nd! Which just so happens to be my BIRTHDAY!!! XD No better time to do it, right? So, love you lots! And I'l have all the kinks worked out, probably by tomoroow evening if not sooner. It's the benefit of never having to sleep!

Seezya then!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Comicality said:

Sorry that I haven't been around since last week. I had some technical issues (Hardware, not software) that made it impossible for me to get online and grab my files and emails and all that. So, I was out of commission this past weekend.

Let me tell you...I had forgotten how LONG weekends were without my Comsie access! LOL! Jesus, there are a lot of hours in th day! All the more reason to take better advantage of them from now on! :P

OK!!! So I'm searching for anything that I might have lost in the mix-up (Which has been very VERY little! Woo hoo!), and emails will be sent out on Friday! And then...

...The story rollout begins on Monday, May 2nd! Which just so happens to be my BIRTHDAY!!! XD No better time to do it, right? So, love you lots! And I'l have all the kinks worked out, probably by tomoroow evening if not sooner. It's the benefit of never having to sleep!

Seezya then!

Glad you’re back out of IT hell. I hate when my systems go down. :(

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Comicality said:

Seezya then!

Hey @Comicality you do know that GA will work on your phone or a tablet right? I do most of my stuff on a tablet, so, not having a computer is not an excuse! ;)

• Love 1

Hehehe, sure, it'll WORK if I'm reading and stuff. But, unfortunately all of my files/stories/links/etc are on my laptop. I have them saved to an external hard drive, but they don't load to stuff like that, unfortunately. So, I'm kinda screwed, either way.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..