Please Participate: LGBT People Needed

Hello All,

My name is David Frost, and I am a doctoral student in psychology at the City University of New York. I am researching how the goals that LGBT individuals have are related to their well-being. I would be extremely grateful if you would be willing to help me and complete my survey online.

Here are some comments people have made after filling out the survey:

Hello All,

My name is David Frost, and I am a doctoral student in psychology at the City University of New York. I am researching how the goals that LGBT individuals have are related to their well-being. I would be extremely grateful if you would be willing to help me and complete my survey online.

Here are some comments people have made after filling out the survey:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

• Site Administrator

This post is okay. Don't move it again.

Myr

this took me about 40 minutes... if u have a mouseless laptop/no patience... i don't reccommend it XD.

Yes ... being a bit of an academic myself, and having participated in a survey or two, I find it extremely difficult to get through. The point of the survey itself (what it's trying to find out) isn't very clear to me, either. I recommend going back to your grad advisor and revising a few things, perhaps.

:unsure: , what's a "project" anyway. You mean you are supposed to go through life with like GOALs and things :o

Am I the only nit-picky author that noticed this: Question number 2 on the survey ended with a dangling whatchamacallit.

Ok, how sick are we that we pick on the poor guy who is working to get a Ph.D. ? I know from experience that they aren't that simple to get. I guess I like the hard sciences because you don't have to give nature surveys.

:king: Snow Dog

AAAh, psychology. I will have to consult you, I have some inquiries that need to be answered immediately. One more year, and I have to decide what I want to study :blink: (should've done it already :C).

Hey Birds :) ,

I'll be happy to answer anything I can regarding study in the field of psychology. As far as majors go I think I got a really good one :D , no complaints here. Feel free to PM me or if you use MSN messenger I'm Serendipitys_Son@hotmail.com ;) (all are welcome to add me btw :) ) Have a teriffic day! :D

Kevin