Waiting just for you! :)

One of the most popular stories that I've ever written on my site, "The Secret Life Of Billy Chase" is finally available in a fully re-edited, reformatted, series of ebooks! So you can carry it with you wherever you go, extras and all! Told in the form of a diary, a young gay teen is doing his best to navigate his way through love and sex and secrets and everything that I'm sure we've all dealt with at one time or another! And the 'naughty bits' are definitely included with every experience that Billy has the pleasure of being a part of! In detail! Hehehe! Grab all of the books from the ebook section at https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ as soon as you can! And spread the word! Check it out! And let me know what you think when you get a chance at Comicality@shackoutback.net

Enjoy! :)

A quote from a friend...

"I'll throw in an unsolicited plug here - The Billy Chase novels are GREAT. If you've given up on "gay fiction" because so often the quality of the writing is just soooo bad...this will bring you back. Beholder (Comicality) is a WRITER. The real thing. The sex is hot, but for me the story just pulled me in. As an older guy who went all the way through middle school and high school living in a suffocating closet, Billy Chase is the story of the adolescence I wish I could have had. I fell in love with the kid. I found 'em on Amazon, I assume there are other places. You'll thank me! :)" - Arrowzz

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..