Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

When visiting the site today I keep getting a screen that states 'Please wait while your request is being verified' before GA opens in Chrome's newest iteration and also the most previous one before I updated Chrome this afternoon. This is new. Any idea what's going on?

  • Like 2
Posted
6 minutes ago, Ron said:

When visiting the site today I keep getting a screen that states 'Please wait while your request is being verified' before GA opens in Chrome's newest iteration and also the most previous one before I updated Chrome this afternoon. This is new. Any idea what's going on?

I'm getting that too at times on edge.

  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
Posted

I was able to replicate, but doesn't appear when switching pages within GA. If I exit out and then go back in, it happened the second time, but did not happen on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time going back into GA.

Using Chrome too.

  • Like 2
Posted

So, what's the deal?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...