Just popping in! New schtuff in the works...

I'm kinda taking a break from writing right now. I think I'm tiring myself out, because it's not coming out 'natural', you know? I'm looking back at what I wrote and it's like "BLECHHH!" (Not that I'm not ALWAYS saying that, but I was doing better last night) Anyway, I love the responses and posts with everyone here. I know we're all still kind of growing into this place, as it's only a few weeks old, but get comfy and kick your feet back. Hehehe! Tell us what you're doing, what you're reading, what you're working on....whatever. I'm curious! :)

Anyway, I had a weird shift in mood today. ::Shrugs:: Maybe it was just the long day at work. But I found myself doing some more work on "Gone From Daylight: Prophecy" instead of stuff that I'm SUPPOSED to be working on! Grrrr! But that's where my heart was today, I guess, so be it. Also, I've been trying to force myself to finally finish the next "New Kid" chapter, hehehe...but forcing yourelf to write on something makes it read pretty badly! And trying to 'fix' it makes it even WORSE! For those of you guys who haven't tried writing one of these things, let me tell you...it's one of the most rewarding, yet incredibly FRUSTRATING experiences you'll ever have in your life! Trust me on this.

I wrote some more little things here and there, just for me, I think to just get some stuff off of my mind. But it's hardly story material. I'd much rather do something more 'productive' if I could. That whole fiasco with the Shack messageboard just had me writing these angry thoughts or sad ponderings that just didn't 'belong' in the stories I was working on, you know? So I had to empty the old brain box until I could write something decent. I hope to take all of those little thoughts of mine, print them out, and put them together in a little booklet or something someday. That would be cool, just to look back on. (You know, long after they lock me up for being insane!)

Sorry, I'm feeling spacey today! Hehehe! I'll shut up now! I'll seezya later, and will be back around soon. Kewl?

Babble on dude! :P Yeah, I know what you mean about forcing to write, and it comes out bad lol. Sometimes, my mind is like totally not in it and it shows on the page, yet I want to get it out but not in unsat way however.

Well, perfection sometimes require time, or as close to it as I can get which isn't that perfect no matter what :P LOL

So, do what you need to do lol, we fans will be happy to see it and so throughly enjoy reading it. :wub:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..