Hi Nick!

I liked your first chapter of "Out There"! It was a great start! :2thumbs:

I enjoyed the character development of Chris and Brady. They're both likeable characters, and I'm already intrigued to learn more about Brady. :boy:

I laughed at the detention section, remembering ruefully a detention or two in my high school days. I also like the relationship between Tyler and Chris. They seem to be cool as brothers.

So... Keep going! I like where you ended things, and it leaves me interested in reading chapter 2!

Nice job! I'll be on the look out for your next chapter!

Centaur

• 1 month later...

Chapter 3

Hey Nick!

I really enjoyed this chapter a few highlights/comments:

On Saturday Brent had done a total one eighty from the night before. He was nice to Brady. There was one point when it was just the two of them sitting on my bedroom floor playing a video game and talking like they had been friends for years, all the while me and Ally just sat on my bed, relaxing and watching Brent royally kick Brady
  • 4 months later...

I read the first chapter the other night and I couldn't stop! I really loved the way you portrayed the characters and the writing style is very reader-friendly, which I gotta say is a plus.

Oh, Chris's thoughts crack me up, by the way. Hehe! I can totally relate. I mean, the way he thinks...man, he's so real. :)

Great story, dude. Keep it up 'cause we'll be waiting for more chapters.