[Vlista] Cameron Chapter 15

Good chapter, lots of stuff happening. :great:

I can't say I was surprised by Mr. Harris' reaction, but I was disappointed with Kyle. However, since Cameron didn't actually speak with Kyle about it, we don't know what's really going on with him. In fact, we really only know what's going on in Cameron's mind, which kind of makes me wonder why the story isn't just told in the first-person narrative as opposed to the third-person. But anyway ...

I'm thinking Cameron's going to end up getting along with his mom. I also have a feeling she'll be plenty supportive of him and Cole.

Loved the chapter!

Harris in no way surprised me. He is just a bigot ass, and he always will be. However, I was surprised by Kyle's reaction. However like David said, Cameron has yet to talk to him.

Hmm, I am not so sure about Cameron not going to his mother's house at first, and 'almost' lying to the Social services lady. However, I guess that he kind of has the right to because of what she did.

Cannot wait to read more.

Great job Vance! :hug:

Kurt :D

Great Chapter Vance!!!

I'm not really surprised by Mr.Harris and couldn't help but smile when reading Cameron's responses back to him. It's good to see Cameron's mom had him pegged for what he is.

My first thought about Kyle's reaction was that he might be mad at his Dad and putting Cameron back out on the street... guess I'll find out next week!

Steve

I was surprised to see this thread, as CH 15 wasn't announced in the story announcements forum. :read:

Well, my guess that the eyes belonged to Kyle was way off!

I've been on a roller-coaster with Mr. Harris. I liked him at first for taking Cameron in, then hated him for the way he behaved, especially after the funeral. Then, I was beginning to like him again, especially after he listened to Cameron in the hospital. Now, of course, I'm back to "hate". :D

Another great chapter!

I really feel for Cameron poor guy he is in such turmoil right now and confusion to bad he can't speak to Cole bet Cole could help him out with making some important decisions right now. Really not suprised by Mr. Harris's actions I wont judge Kyle yet since we honestly don't know how he feels about it and I would like to hear Mrs. Harris thoughts on the matter. They both decided to bring Cameron in and Mr. Harris took it upon himself to kick him out. And I think living with his mother is far more better than being in a group home or getting placed in foster care. So Cameron should wait and see how it works out he only 17 once he is 18 he can move in with Cole.

I just started reading this story yesterday night and I have to say its fantastic.

I'm not really surprised cameron got kicked out at all. I have faith in Kyle though, I have a feeling he will try to talk to Cameron because of their discussion a few chapters back about Jesse.

Anyways can't wait to read the next chapter! :2thumbs:

Agree with most of the comments above..boo Mr. H. Kyle? Mom hope so. Can't wait for more. Hope you haven't melted with the heat Vance. It is nice down here in Casco Bay glad my foster son has a boat I can use. Pax Steve :2thumbs:

Good chapter!

I've got to agree with JK. I have faith in Kyle. He's upset 'cause Cameron didn't confide in him, and maybe other reasons too ;)

There's more to Kyle's mothers relationship with Mr Harris as well, unless I'm much mistaken.

I think you have all got Mr Harris all wrong, I think he is more upset that he believed that Cole and Cameron were doing something worthwhile and broken his trust and that cameron has managed to connect to Cole where Mr Harris hasn't managed.

Mr Harris was shocked that Cameron decided to stick up for himself by going to the care home instead of being bullied. Mr H will eventually show Cameron he will respect him for who he is.

As to Kyle he is in love with Cameron, but just doesn't know how show it. Becasue he is confused with the way his Dad is and doesn't want to disappoint him. I think Kyle is more disappointed that, after all the Times Kyle has stood by Cameron. Cameron has chosen Cole over him.

I think you have all got Mr Harris all wrong, I think he is more upset that he believed that Cole and Cameron were doing something worthwhile and broken his trust and that cameron has managed to connect to Cole where Mr Harris hasn't managed.

Mr Harris was shocked that Cameron decided to stick up for himself by going to the care home instead of being bullied. Mr H will eventually show Cameron he will respect him for who he is.

As to Kyle he is in love with Cameron, but just doesn't know how show it. Becasue he is confused with the way his Dad is and doesn't want to disappoint him. I think Kyle is more disappointed that, after all the Times Kyle has stood by Cameron. Cameron has chosen Cole over him.

IDK how you can say that about mr H. Remember the way he was preeching n the car after the sermen on gays? He even said right before he kicked Cameron out, You can repent your "sins" or leave.

Now that can be an excellent pnt of view about kyle, I pray its right. It would definitly turn Cameron upside down if Kyle did confess love.

**Is still wanting to see Kyle's girlfriend, because it seems like Vance forgot about her** Are we going to have another pairing war, like the one we had with Dom? What's next? KCITE? CCITE? JCITE? JKITE? **Sigh** I seriously hate the whole "Kyle is gay" theory, because it just doesn't seem right.

I do sort of believe (or hope?) that Kyle is just mad that Cameron didn't tell him he was gay. He's probably thinking "He has nothing to worry about! He knows I'll be respectuful, after our talk about Jesse!"

Hey everyone! I know I'm late, but better late than never right? :P:boy:

I would like to hear Mrs. Harris thoughts on the matter. They both decided to bring Cameron in and Mr. Harris took it upon himself to kick him out.

I'd love to hear what Mrs. Harris has to say too; however, if you'll remember Mr. Harris made the decision to take Cameron in all on his own. In fact I think there was some tension from Mrs. Harris as a result and I believe it was discussed in the forum. Anyway I agree that Mr. Harris SHOULD be consulting his wife in these matters, but making this decision all on his own is certainly keeping with his other actions.

I just started reading this story yesterday night and I have to say its fantastic.

Welcome to the forum JK! I hope you enjoy it here and it's great to have you :2thumbs:

It is nice down here in Casco Bay glad my foster son has a boat I can use. Pax Steve :2thumbs:

Hey Steve, :) I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your time back in the states! :D:great:

A big welcome to you as well Ginge! :D I hope you enjoy it here! I don't quite agree with your interpretation that Mr. Harris is primarily angry with Cameron about the deception (regarding the reason for his weekly visit with Cole), BUT I definitely think that's a part of it. Sort of like adding insult to injury. I think he is mainly upset about the homosexuality, but the lies probably make him feel stupid and used...no one likes that.

I seriously hate the whole "Kyle is gay" theory, because it just doesn't seem right.

I do sort of believe (or hope?) that Kyle is just mad that Cameron didn't tell him he was gay. He's probably thinking "He has nothing to worry about! He knows I'll be respectuful, after our talk about Jesse!"

I agree with you Maya. It's still difficult to tell even after this last chapter, but I hope it's something like that too.

Anyway just my (late) thoughts on the matter! :P:boy:

Have an awesome day everyone and take care!

Kevin