Lance Bass Comes Out

dkstories

I hate to rain on the Parade but Lance bass doesn't strike me as being smart enough to be gay. There is an IQ requirement you know. In that picture, he looks like a doofus.

Hmmm... should there be a thread on this in the Phone Call forum? heheh

There is now! Here is the link.

BTW, for those that don't know what the connection is, here is a short explanation:

DKstories (dkstories) wrote a story called "phone call", and let's just say that the news item referenced fits perfectly. I don't know how he does it.. (this is by no means the first time he's shown prescience).

I hate to rain on the Parade but Lance bass doesn't strike me as being smart enough to be gay. There is an IQ requirement you know. In that picture, he looks like a doofus.

Most of the time I don't care but sometimes, I'm soooooooo glad about some coming out. XP

Edited by Xandra Kitee

• Site Administrator
With this more public quasi-outing, Bass joins a growing list of openly closeted celebrities and politicians who play transparently coy games with their sexual orientation. Bass, CNN