Crawling Out...

• Site Administrator
16 hours ago, Bardeara said:

Guess who decided to crawl out of the cave they've been hiding in? 

Some might say it's a simple task, others may suggest seven novels with it converted into eight movies to properly give light to the journey traveled since last I properly graced these walls. I see a lot has changed here in the many moons that's cycled since last we crossed paths.  I'm sure everyone has their own version to tell, so lets share a joyful hello to new and old, while catching up. 

Welcome back!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2023 at 10:02 AM, Bardeara said:

Some might say it's a simple task, others may suggest seven novels with it converted into eight movies to properly give light to the journey traveled since last I properly graced these walls. I see a lot has changed here in the many moons that's cycled since last we crossed paths.  I'm sure everyone has their own version to tell, so lets share a joyful hello to new and old, while catching up. 

Welcome and hope you have fun!

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
On 8/1/2023 at 11:02 PM, Bardeara said:

Welcome back! 

• Like 5

Thanks, I found the blogs, tried to find my old blogs, however sadly they are not there.  

Guess that's life.  I'd say the classic French saying, but I cannot remember it at the moment. lol

found a lot of other things and managed to travel down memory lane.  Strange that 2023 has been consistently about that for me. I should make a few notes and make a story about it. :P

• Like 3