Billy Chase 86!

This one was so...hm, what's the word?

Let me ponder this..

Okay, I don't know. I have mixed feelings.

The newsest update is so amazing, which I was thrilled about. But at the end, I kept clicking the "Next Chapter" bit, hoping it might magically turn into a link so I could read the next bit. :(

Bobby is getting annoying now. Because of this, I think Billy should hurry up and TELL Brandon he likes him.

I think I can see what's happening. Billy and Bobby are going to end up getting together, aren't they?

Omg, Bobby, Billy, Brandon..

Bs

See, I spot things.

Clever, me.

:D

One thing confused me. At the start of the entry, he said that Bobby asked him out on a date and hit on him over the phone. But we never actually get to read about the phone conversation. At the end, he says he just ignored the phone all night.

Of course, what really happened is that he "forgot" to write about his phone conversation on Tuesday, so he'll bring it up on Wednesday, right?

:o ... you can't get rid of Brandon! He's totally hot. I still see Bobby as an annoyance. Just get Billy and Brandon together already! Hehe... your so evil sometimes Com :)

I just wish the Brandon will stop acting like a jerk and start seeing all the signs.

So, here's how the story's going to end:

Brandon gets with Billy, Bobby gets with Jamie Cross, and AJ will wind up with Joanna, who, as it turns out, is really a guy in drag. Then they all get together in a giant love-octagon.

Am I close? Comsie?

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..