Billy Chase - 88

Ok so I didn't see a post for this entry. Maybe it's there and I haven't got my eyes open enough.

I call this entry a set up. Why? Becuase it's clearly setting up the events that the next few entries will be like. Altough there are no actual details to say it will be this way or that, unlike other the last few there was no settlement with anyone he's been in contact with. Except for Brandon of course. Even then, there's what I call, the calming before the storm.

Leo and Jamie is going to come to a head here, and we have to wait for the next entry to mostly likely learn of that fate. Then again someone mught be getting into trouble with the rents for not passing on messages.

Anyway I like this entry for it's well told

Thanks!

Sorry if the announcement didn't go out. I haven't found out if it's my email, or the mailing list that is acting screwy...but sometimes my mailings don't go out until hours after I send them. Sometimes they don't go out at all. Sometimes they go out twice. ::Headache:: I'll see if there's a way to fix it.

As for "Billy"...he's got an exciting few weeks ahead of him! Hehehe! :)

• 1 month later...
Would that be an exciting few weeks of our time, or a few weeks of his time (which would be a few months of our time)?

His time clearly.

I suspect we will be still in his week when the new year rolls around.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..