[Vlista] Unbreakable Faith: Chapter 9

This chapter deserves a big big "awwwww". Ian is just doing amazingly well. Hell, it's been maybe a week, and he already has a boyfriend! I was never that fast **pout**. Heh, actually, I can't help but be happy for him.

Hmm...I can see a major problem with sex, if and when it comes into the story. I can't see Ian putting any object up his arse anytime soon, after what his dad did to him, not to mention that I can't see him willing to do that to someone else. Of course, Vance can completely skip anal sex, considering it's not the only type of sexual activity out there, but I have a feeling that he'll cover Ian getting used to that, as well as to other things.

The Youth Group sounds like a fantastic idea, and I think it's about time that Ian got himself some better clothes, especially with the hike coming up. I can't imagine that hiking in dress pants is a comfortable thing to do.

Great chapter Vance. :2thumbs:

Wow so many good things happening to Ian.

Good for Kyle finally starting to clear the air with the other boys about Ian, and the world he lived in. Wait intil they see his back, they are really going to feel like shit.

I think that Matt, and the youth group activities, is really going to be good for Ian.

WOW........Nathan :wub: I think love will help smooth out the rough spots that Ian will have to deal with about gay sex.

It was good how Mr. Bell confided in Ian, it showed Ian he trusted him with something personal. His apology to Ian, and telling Ian how the other teachers feel too was a good thing for him to do. Although when Raymond said "piss, piss, piss"I had a cartoon bubble in my head, that showed a fist drilling Raymond right in the mouth, and Ian with just as surprised an expression on his face as Raymond.

Good.....he's going to see Tony, Ian is such a selfless guy, making sure Tony is ok.

Can't say enough Vance.

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech

I'm torn here. I never want the story to end, but I really want it to end soon, so there isn't time for it to go pear-shaped for Ian.

Things do seem to be looking up for Ian, but, call me a cynic, I worry that something bad is going to happen.

Hope I'm wrong.

LF

Great Chapter Vance!

Ian definitely deserves a break - and Nathan is just perfect for him!

But Ian still has quite a bit to go through as he makes the adjustment out of his island of confusion.

I don't think Ian will have anything "bad" happen to him after meeting Nathan (crossing my fingers), BUT he will still have to deal with the kids at the home as well as school. It will be enough for him to regain his self confidence and make the adjustment.

Vance is always so topical (see story on Evangelical Leader denying gay affair and drug use).

Great story Vance!

Centaur

I'm torn here. I never want the story to end, but I really want it to end soon, so there isn't time for it to go pear-shaped for Ian.

Things do seem to be looking up for Ian, but, call me a cynic, I worry that something bad is going to happen.

Hope I'm wrong.

LF

Well I have wondered about a few things myself. Ian's parents and their trial havent been addressed, and Reverend Weaver's congregation, and how they will react to Ian.

All of those things hinge on whether of not Vance takes the story in that direction though.

What if Ian gets taken into a foster home, and it turns out to be worse than where he is at now.

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech
Guest captain x3

sheeeeesh.

this was a good chapter :DD''

I actually started reading on my mobile phone somewhere else.

Then I woke up in the middle of the night to finish reading it with some icecream.

This chapter REALLY WAS 'awwwwwwww' inducing.

I had this huge stupid smile on my face at the end ...... :)

I can't even begin to think how Ian would look like. Living a sheltered life...then changing. Into what?

sheeeeesh.

this was a good chapter :D D''

I actually started reading on my mobile phone somewhere else.

Then I woke up in the middle of the night to finish reading it with some icecream.

This chapter REALLY WAS 'awwwwwwww' inducing.

I had this huge stupid smile on my face at the end ...... :) I can't even begin to think how Ian would look like. Living a sheltered life...then changing. Into what?

Yes, then finding out that most parents don't punish there kids for not saying a prayer right or finally aloud to have fun, talk to other kids etc.