Well... First thanks again for the double post. It's been a bit quite the last two weeks. In the forums, as story-wise. Guess it has to do with Christmas coming.

Anyway, 2 chapters were a nice little surprise. :)

I liked both chapters, each in it's own way. 29 was a tad better, in my opinion. While DK is really god at writing all these social drama and political intigues. I'm quite happy, there's again some time in space. Gives some of these "space opera" feeling, that I'm into.

On the other hand I'm happy that the problems with Aaron seem solved, for the time being. Maybe he's really just a big kid, without a hidden agenda.

But as always it's about the right mix. After all these chapters with the problems of Carlos's society, it was time for some space-action, I guess. It'd be also boring if there was one space-fight, after the other. ;)

Then the, always too soon, ending. I demand more! NOW! :P

There were worse cliffhangars, but my curiosity is peaked what's to happen on Garret's "very own planet".

Regards,

Daniel

• Site Administrator

NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm not going to get a chance to sit down and read them for at least a week!

At least I've got something to look forward to when I get back....

I liked both chapters, each in it's own way. 29 was a tad better, in my opinion. While DK is really god at writing all these social drama and political intigues. I'm quite happy, there's again some time in space. Gives some of these "space opera" feeling, that I'm into.

On the other hand I'm happy that the problems with Aaron seem solved, for the time being. Maybe he's really just a big kid, without a hidden agenda.

But as always it's about the right mix. After all these chapters with the problems of Carlos's society, it was time for some space-action, I guess. It'd be also boring if there was one space-fight, after the other. ;)

What? No comments about Billy? I'm disappointed... :o

What? No comments about Billy? I'm disappointed... :o

Hehe. With hindsight that's an important part of chapter 28, that and the talk with his mother being a turning point in Garret's behavior.

But I have to say, I wasn't that surprised. Somehow I suspected something like that, after the first few paragraphs. What puzzled me more is that Imaline allowes it, under the mentioned circumstances.

Regards,

Daniel

Edited by TheDaniel
But I have to say, I wasn't that surprised. Somehow I suspected something like that, after the first few paragraphs. What puzzled me more is that Imaline allowes it, under the mentioned circumstances.

From my experiences (few they may be), pregnant women make some odd decisions. Chalk it up to the hormones...

BTW: Where's our chronic lurker C_James? A new chapter post without a reply within a day? He seems to be slacking...

Good Question. Of course if I say anything bad, CJ will get me :unsure:

NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm not going to get a chance to sit down and read them for at least a week!

At least I've got something to look forward to when I get back....

HAve a great trip, Greame!!

And BTW, these are REALLY good chapters!!!

That surprised me too. Very much so. However, perhaps she is changing her mind?

BTW: Where's our chronic lurker C_James? A new chapter post without a reply within a day? He seems to be slacking... :P

Why, I was lurking, of course! That's is what lurkers like me do, ya know! :P

Actually, I couldn't read the chapters yesterday. I have the flu and yesterday I just couldn't concentrate to read. So, i waited until today (and it wasn't easy!)

Good Question. Of course if I say anything bad, CJ will get me :unsure:

Now would I do that? 0:)

I loved these chapters! I suspected that Billy intended something special for the bachelor's night, but I was shocked that Billy and Garret's mother knew! :blink:

I suspect that DK might get some complaints for not showing Garret's night with Billy, but personally I think it worked perfectly, more romantically, the way DK did it. :2thumbs:

Aaron... I was reminded of something; the conditioning/programming mentioned in early chapters that clones undergo, to make them follow orders. I still think Aarons behavior is highly suspicious. Something just is not right there.

Hey DK

Thanks for the Christmas gift : 2 chapters at once :D I like it when Garret is as a little boy in front of his mother. I could be a clone, but he is still human, like us.

"and Garret wondered what was in store for him now."

I do also.

take care

Old bob

Edited by old bob
Hey DK

Thanks for the Christmas gift : 2 chapters at once :D I like it when Garret is as a little boy in front of his mother. I could be a clone, but he is still human, like us.

"and Garret wondered what was in store for him now."

I do also.

take care

Old bob

Those were two great chapters, too. :2thumbs:

I'm really wondering what is coming up in DOH. Anyone else thinking that this is "the calm before the storm"?

Edit to add:

I was really impressed by the way DK portrayed Billy and Garret's night. He Didn't show it, but left it unshown, which made it special somehow. I can't quite explain it, but it really impressed me.,

Edited by C James

I've been waiting to see if anyone brings it up, but I cjust had to comment on the fantastic "hiding place" of the Atrix bolt-hole! Now that's sci-fi at its best! :2thumbs:

And in case anyone hadn't noticed, the location, on the opposite side of the Sol empire, plus having a fast route to it, is of monumental strategic importance: Garret has the ability to place a fleet "behind the lines" and in Sol's rear! THAT could get very interesting!!