Hello Gay Authors!

nono

• Site Administrator

G'day, Nono!

There's actually a thread where you can say welcome, but that's okay. The moderators will either merge this in, or you get to have your very own welcome thread :D

Feel free to wander around the site and have a look. Joining in on the forums is also great. The latest anthology has just been released, so there's some great new stories to read, too.

Cheers!

Graeme :D

G'day, Nono!

There's actually a thread where you can say welcome, but that's okay. The moderators will either merge this in, or you get to have your very own welcome thread :D

Feel free to wander around the site and have a look. Joining in on the forums is also great. The latest anthology has just been released, so there's some great new stories to read, too.

Cheers!

Woops. I'm already causing trouble. I didn't do it!

I'm gonna read some stories and then I'll have something to say in the forums. Someone recommended a few like Do Over and For the Love of Pete and some others. I'll have a look at the anthology too.

C ya around.

Hello Nono!

I am glad to see that you finally came here! I have heared aome things about you from your brother! :D

Kurt :D

Hehe ok but I told him some things about you too! I feel like I sort of fell thru the looking glass or something. See you around Kurt. If you want to add him to msn pm him!

Jakob

Edited by sumbloke

Hehe ok but I told him some things about you too! I feel like I sort of fell thru the looking glass or something. See you around Kurt. If you want to add him to msn pm him!

Jakob

Oh no Jakob... Should I be worried..? :unsure:

:P

• Site Administrator
Hello Nono!

I am glad to see that you finally came here! I have heared aome things about you from your brother! :D

Kurt :D

I thought the name sounded familiar :2thumbs:

Greetings from the antipodes, Nono!