Billy Chase - 97

Billy's only been waiting a week for Brandon to come back, but as a reader, we've all been waiting for well over a month. Then, Chapter 97 happens.

So... who else was caught by surprise at this latest turn of events?

I actually half expected Brandon to call Bobby's house and interrupt them. Instead, we don't hear from him at all. Now Com chooses to make us wait another week before we find out what happens...

He seems to have found just the right pace, where we're not waiting so long we've lost interest, but we're still tortured with the wait for the next entry every week.

I have a feeling these next few entries will be quite... eventful.

Deep breaths, dear.

Calm.

WHY. THE HELL. WOULD HE DO THAT?

GO HOME, BILLY!

-backhands him-

Yeah, you'd best stay down there.

I can't believe what just happened.

I knew it would when I read last weeks one.

But...

Omg.

I'm kinda speachless.

I'm rather dissapointed in Billy.

Now I hope Brandon comes back and confesses his love for Billy.

Then Billy'll be in shit, won't he?

-mad cackle-

Deep breaths, dear.

Calm.

WHY. THE HELL. WOULD HE DO THAT?

GO HOME, BILLY!

-backhands him-

Yeah, you'd best stay down there.

I can't believe what just happened.

I knew it would when I read last weeks one.

But...

Omg.

I'm kinda speachless.

I'm rather dissapointed in Billy.

Now I hope Brandon comes back and confesses his love for Billy.

Then Billy'll be in shit, won't he?

-mad cackle-

i still say screw Brandon. Bobby all the way. Give Brandon to Jimmy, lol.

No :(

Give Bobby to Jimmy. Brandon's just being shy, and taking it really far.

Though something just occurred to me. Chapter 100 is coming up soon. That's a pretty serious number. Think Com could be saving something big for it?

Yeah think!!!!

I'm exepcting probably the longest one to date. Of course I also figure he's going to keep us guessing when he's going to post it. Now why I am writing like Com never comes around and read these LOL

I must say Com, I new something like this would happen, but damn I'm actually sitting beside myself thinking... Ok maybe these two should just stick together and leave Brandon in the dust. Now on a different note, I do think Bobby and Jimmy would make a great couple and I hope if Billy doesn't end up with Bobby then I hope Billy will be smart enough to set them up.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..