[Vlista] Unbreakable Faith: Chapter 16

Wow, what a great chapter! :2thumbs:

Vance, you have an amazing talent for writing about characters who have an incredible internal strength and beauty - characters who have faced unbelievable adversity and still persevered. Up until now, Shane was the character I most admired. But you have outdone yourself with Ian. Ian has a certain sweetness to him. It really is hard to imagine how he could be so loving when he was never shown love before. And he's so thoughtful. It sounds like Nathan could have had any gay boy he wanted - he has looks, charm and money - but he has character and he can recognize a good thing when he sees it. Ian is special - one in thousands - and it's not likely Nathan will ever find another boy like Ian, and he knows it. By the same token Ian could so easily be taken advantage of. They are both truly lucky to have each other. I know this is only fiction, but you've really made me feel so good inside. :wub:

VANCE! thanks SOooo much for this story. I don't know what else to say here that hasn't already been said. Ian's honesty, innocence, and inner strength are so perfectly melded into this character that he seems so real. Nathan's compassion, patience, and love come through just as well. Honestly Vance, this is a truly great story. It just makes me feel like I need to hug someone. :hug::wub:

Great job, and thanks again for a wonderful story. :worship::worship:

Rick

:2thumbs: Hi again Vance. The chapter was well worth the wait. All you're stories have been very special, dealing with wonderful boys, but this one grabs at you're heart like none other. It was amazing. I feel the story wants to continue, but you seem like you want it finished. I would love to read more about Ian's progress. But it's your story. We have to be content with the blessings you give us.

Thank you Vance for hours of wonderful reading.

Jim

:2thumbs: Hi again Vance. The chapter was well worth the wait. All you're stories have been very special, dealing with wonderful boys, but this one grabs at you're heart like none other. It was amazing. I feel the story wants to continue, but you seem like you want it finished. I would love to read more about Ian's progress. But it's your story. We have to be content with the blessings you give us.

Thank you Vance for hours of wonderful reading.

Jim

I feel the same, as there is to me a lot of unanswered questions. however, It is a great story and i cannot wait until the next one comes out.

Vance,

I am happy to see this story going in this direction, there were so many things going through my mind about Ian and how he was coping with all the physical and mental abuse he got at the hands of the Weavers. He was just crusing along with no sign of when or how all of that was going to surface in a bigger way, other than his endless doubt about what, if anything, that the Weavers had told him was true or not.

All of the major drama happened in the beginning, which set the stage for Ian getting what he so justly deserved, which was great, but I kept thinking when is the lid going to come off on all this happiness. The catastrophic visit to the doctors office, and later Ian wondering how surreal his life had become, that he has to ask Greta what would get him into trouble with his new parents..... thanks for bringing that into the story.

Great chapter. :2thumbs:

Thanks.

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech
I feel the same, as there is to me a lot of unanswered questions. however, It is a great story and i cannot wait until the next one comes out.

Vance, I think there is a pattern here. A lot of us would like the story to be a bit longer. Of course it's totally up to you, but you have a real winner here and I think it might deserve more attention. I for one would definitely like to see how Ian starts to deal with his past. I'd also like to know more about what is going on at school - I gather he's out at least to some extent, but how are his classmates reacting to seeing their former homophobe hanging around one of the best-known gay kids in the school. I'd still like to know what happened to Raymond. I think you have enough material here to carry the story to 20 chapters or so. :great: