Harry Potter And The Parliament Of Dreams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have loved the story ever since it was first published and have read it many times. It is easily the best HP fanfic on the net. Now that you are blushing I was wondering when the next chapter is coming. I have been checking daily since thanksgiving cause you had hoped to have a chapter out sometime around there. Please remember us humble fans and keep writing the great stories.

• Site Administrator

Thanks for posting :) I missed on my estimate. I ahve been getting some writing done (just did a large post for the Winter Anthology here at GA). I'm hoping to have PoD 30 done before Christmas. I'm working really hard to reach this target. But, if it is not up to snuff, then I can't let it out. There are a LOT of people waiting for it, and I can't disappoint them.

• Like 1
Guest shortygtohot
:wub: eric5748 is right cuz you cant rush art.......us fans will just have to keep our nickers from being bunched up :funny: ......so....um....yea thats right, this is the part were i say keep up the good work...so..um...keep up the bloody good work.....and thanks for doing such a good job :2thumbs::wub:
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, Myr. I know you are swamped ... as you know I am ... but its time to put things aside for a bit and write another chapter ... or two. I just spent a relaxing weekend at the beach with my lover (OK, I admit it, we fought like cats and dogs all weekend long and I didn't get any sex), but I managed to write another chapter of my current story. SO ... take a weekend, take your laptop ... and write, my friend. The story is already written. It's inside you and only needs to be pounded out on a keyboard.

We wait in humbled anticipation.

Jevic

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Doing what I can. Work has been seriously draining as of late. I'm finally finished with the soul-sucking project. With any luck, I'll have creativity flowing again now that I'll be able to think at work.

:( Don't go and overdo it Myr. It can be very frustrating waiting for you to produce what all your fans want to read, but they should realise that you have all the extra stuff of running the site, and even that can't be easy. Frankly I wonder how you ever get time to write at all!

To all Myr's fans, PLEASE be patient. As an author myself, I know how even people pushing for a next chapter can give you writer's block sometimes. Now you wouldn't want to do that to him would you? :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Man, it has been almost a whole month since my last post, where has the time gone. I am guessing, Myr, that you feel the same sometimes huh. I don't want to sound as if I am pushing but I would like to know how its coming along.

• Site Administrator

Creativity is flowing again. I've got a list of things to finish as soon as possible. Work has reverted to the fun I usually have. I'm getting caught up on a lot of things at the moment. then it is writing time.

I don't want to make you guys jealous, but I am only

at chapter 8 (going to read that tonight!).

I print the chapters and read them, one every night

before going to sleep :) .

So, I have one more month of Harry and Draco coming :) :)

Aleric :read: