Harry Potter And The Parliament Of Dreams

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, couple more chapters added within a few days of each other, thanks. Can't wait 'til you start posting the new stuff and the whole story is posted, can't wait to re-read the entire thing from start to finish.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems I'm the only one that's still waiting patiently. Thanks for the new chapter today, I don't recall that chapter name from the original, so this must be one of the new chapters that got worked into it with more detail. Any idea how long before you get the rest of the story complete and posted?

• 3 months later...

Well, seeing as how no one else has bothered to ask in so long, how are things going, any chance of getting anything new soon. I held off as long as I could, hoping someone else would ask, since I don't like to be a pest and all, but it seems I am the only one still following you at all, so there you have it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

when I have time to focus and will to write at the same time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Thanks, but I'm still having trouble focusing on only one task. *sighs*

some day.

• 2 months later...

It's been a couple months since my last reply to this thread, I hope all is going well. It seems almost all your followers have dried up though. I check back every day, hoping and praying to find more, but alas, you must still be busy dealing with life. Sometimes it sucks that life just has to get in the way of fun stuff, but I guess, where would we be without it right.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, well sead eric, it's so long a go I started printing and collecting lots of Harry Potter fanfics, the slash vartiety, and it's been years since I last read parliaments of dreams.

It's now 30 chapers, but years ago myr promesed us it'll conclude with 35 chapters* Where are those five chapters he's promised us.

Also, judging by the forum topic, it seems Myr did a rewrite once, whats changed from years ago when this fanfic first came out?

*see author note on bottom of page: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/446760/30/Harry-Potter-and-the-Parliament-of-Dreams

Who knows, and Myr himself has not even responded to anything lately, I just hope he's alright, but I would like to see the rest of the story, hopefully soon, but sadly it is starting to feel like that is not going to happen. Don't know.

• Site Moderator

so I mean, what's changed from 10 years, yes 10 years, ago, when myr first wrote and published the fanfic?

As his editor, I can tell you that some of what was done was to clean up any grammar and spelling issues and maybe a bit of rewriting to clear something up.

Who knows, and Myr himself has not even responded to anything lately, I just hope he's alright, but I would like to see the rest of the story, hopefully soon, but sadly it is starting to feel like that is not going to happen. Don't know.

The last I knew, between work and some classes, Myr has been quite busy. He does pop in from time to time.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I am working full time and taking 2 graduate level engineering courses.  That eats most of my time.  On top of that, I have to handle all the business aspects of GA.

As for what changed, there was a fair amount of grammar updates. But I also took out some relationship stuff and expounded on a few other things.  I added a full chapter's worth of new material in the chapter 3-4 range.  Over all, I brought the story closer to 5th year canon. 

I still fully intend to complete this... when I get time to do it.

But as noted, since I've been running GA (10 years now), I've had little writing time availible.

Merry Christmas

Hey Myr, glad to hear from you.  Know how you feel about having no time to write.  I too have not had any time lately either, just finished stage one of a massive renovation on my house, it took almost two years, and there are at least another three to four stages left, that should take me at least the better part of five more years.  Sadly, when working so hard like that, it is hard to find the time or the desire to do any writing, and in the last year I have done next to nothing as well.  It would not be so bad if I did not have to work to pay for everything as well, but sadly, life does sometimes take over for things that we want to do.  Anhyway, good to hear from you again, hopefully some time will fall into your lap and allow you to get more writing done sooner rather than later.

• 7 months later...

Hey there, it's been a long time since I last posted, I am surprised that no one else has.  Hopefully I am not the only one still waiting.  How are things going with you, still insanely busy I assume.  Everything is okay though right.  Let us know, and if you have a story update too, that'd be great.