Harry Potter And The Parliament Of Dreams

• Site Administrator

It was my original hope to have everything complete. We'll see. it will take 31 days to repost PoD. hopefully, I'll have the chapters done to complete it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Everything that I have posted is updated. And there is new material in there, as I added a new chapter's worth of material in the first 5 chapters.

But I am delayed right now due to site updates and computer issues. *crosses fingers*

Hopefully after this weekend, I'll be focused on writing.

• Site Administrator

any feedback on the rewrites so far guys? there is a new chapter's worth of material in there.

Everything that I have posted is updated. And there is new material in there, as I added a new chapter's worth of material in the first 5 chapters.

But I am delayed right now due to site updates and computer issues. *crosses fingers*

I'll have to reread the entire story since it has been 6 YEARS since you last updated POD...

any feedback on the rewrites so far guys? there is a new chapter's worth of material in there.

Not yet, I have not yet had time to start reading it yet. I might just wait until the whole thing is posted, depending upon my time challenges over the next couple months, who knows. Mind you, I might just download all that is there so far and upload it onto my e-book and read it whenever I get a few minutes here and there. I'm sure that it's good though, I'm pretty sure that we have no fears there, since the original was great.

Near the end of Chapter 6, there is an error. I put an underline and star on it:

Harry had the invisibility cloak on and walked quietly back to his dorm as well. The Fat Lady swung open when he said the password, not *_evening_* awakening.

---

While the site's updates are pretty and all that, where in the world did the "Mail Author" link go to? Normally, I'd email an author an oopsie, but can't find it.

• Site Administrator

Thanks for the correction. As for the link... if you look next to the Author name (or yours in your own post) there is a little green link. click it. It has all sorts of information, including email.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Thanks guys. there has been a bit of delay in the reposting, but I'll be resuming soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I'll post it when I remember to do so. My schedule has been fairly hectic and there hasn't been anything reminding me about the story.

Trust me, I know hectic schedule as well, I'm doing the same myself lately and haven't even done any writing at all in almost a month. Will it help if I remind you daily, lol. No, I won't do that, I'd probably end up getting banned if I did that, but I will give a friendly nudge every so often if you'd like. As in nudge nudge.