[DomLuka] In The Fish Bowl Chapter 5

Its good!

I'm starting to enjoy reading about Travis a little more, only a little though. Hard not to when he occupied more than half the chapters and I don't want to miss out on anything, but he does have a very catching personality that compells you to keep reading just to see what he plans to do next. I do wonder who he will get to compete in that fighting thing with him. More Aiden in this chapter, maybe its a good sign that he still feels like his cheating on Owen if he starts something with somebody else, but now I'm kinda torn between wanting Owen and him to get back together or seeing Owen and Dennis together.

Erhm... I already started a topic to discuss this chapter but... well, yours has a reply now so... erhm, yeah, I'm gonna delete it so we can have just one topic and keep things ordered, huh? ^^

About the chapter: Ok, I need to read next chapter now >.< That party is going to be something big! Will Travis hit on Aiden in front of Owen? Will Ryan bring a date with him? *bites nails*

Edited by A-chan

Oh god.. this chapter friggin killed me... I actually cried.. It's so sad... It's obvious that Owen still loves Aiden.. But it's not longer the happily ever after anymore since Aiden needs some time away.. which I can't understand since obviously he misses Owen... Does this mean that maybe he never actually meant it when he said "I love you"? I went back to The Lo(n)g Way, and rechecked that Aiden was actually the first one to say it. I am wondering what the real reason Aiden broke up with him is.. Owen said that maybe it was a break.. but in this chapter, Aiden clearly says that he just got out of a relationship like its completely over.. Sigh =[

Will Tyler hit on Aiden in front of Owen?

I think you mean Travis, but I sincerely hope Owen doesn't freak out and run off to California by himself or something like that =/ Or maybe thats when Owen finally confronts Aiden about their relationship, and we can finally have our happy ending again!

As for the rest of the story.. I think its interesting how Owen is still trying to help Dennis, and it's nice to see the friendship slowly forming.. Perhaps Travis and him will form a type of bond too.. It's kind of like how Owen got closer to him.. Meddling in family affairs :2thumbs: Also wondering about the triangle between Ryan, Lacy, and Nicky.. One thing I wanna see in this story.. Chris in love!! Jake and Tony have each other.. Owen and Aiden had.. Now there's Travis who is such a open flirt.. Dennis is coming out of his shell a little bit.. Then there's the triangle.. There's so much love and relationship issues being thrown into the air.. yet Chris stays so neutral T_T

Hmmm...maybe Travis isn't as big a jerk as I gave him credit for. A liar maybe (the bogus family history); a con artist (the fight game, whatever that is supposed to be); a seducer (hitting on Aiden). Now that I think about it, that all adds up to "jerk". But is Aiden warming up to him?

Is Owen warming up to Dennis? Dennis to Owen?

I'm hooked on this story, Dom. I'm hooked on every story you write.

all these characters, and every fiber of my being is focused on dennis and owen. how horribly tortuous that i had to wait until the very end of the chapter to read about them. oh, dom. how cruel thou art.

Philistine hit the nail on the head about my thoughts on the chapter.

I know the great Dom will (eventually) reveal all that we have questions on but like everyone else I'm wondering who will end up with whom. There's the Ryan\Lacy\Nicky triangle. There's Kyle\Travis, Travis\Aiden, Dennis\Travis, Dennis\Owen & Aiden\Owen angles to resolve. Oh, and let's not forget Chris and Reilly who seriously need to find someone.

Steve

Lol, that was cute when Reilly was telling Travis his life story and Aiden kept looking at him. Reilly better meet someone in this sequel. But when Aiden and Travis were in the car, I got the feeling Travis may just wanna be FB's with Aiden. lol He isn't looking for no relationship and maybe thats what Aiden really needs? I'm not saying I've lost hope on Owen and Aiden...okay maybe I have, but its not like Travis really wants anything other than Aiden's ''Golden Ass'' as referred to in the story.

Owen and Dennis I don't think I see them getting together just yet unless something big happens at the party that makes Owen wake up and stop looking towards Aiden. Maybe at this party Aiden, will finally tell Owen why they broke up and that there is alot more to it, than Owen seems to know. Or maybe Travis will flirt...ooh and then Owen can fight him. lol

As for the Lacy and Ryan fiasco, I do wanna see Lacy and Chris. Who was it that mentioned that in the last chapter discussion. I think Lacy/Chris are that perfect pair!!!

My gawd....who needs to watch tv soaps any more!! There is so much happening in these 5 chaps already. :worship: Wow Dom you sure know how to get us all crazy, and in quick time. It seems no one can wait till the next chapter comes out.....Hurry Please :2thumbs:

PS: Still want the finish to WT.

My gawd....who needs to watch tv soaps any more!! There is so much happening in these 5 chaps already. :worship: Wow Dom you sure know how to get us all crazy, and in quick time. It seems no one can wait till the next chapter comes out.....Hurry Please :2thumbs:

PS: Still want the finish to WT.

I agree. I never did like soap operas...not even the big prime time soaps that were so popular a few years ago (Dallas, Knott's Landing, etc.). This is better than any TV soap opera. Come to think of it, Dom should write scripts from his stories for TV series. Maybe Logo would be interested; any of Dom's work would be better than the garbage they have now.

I wonder if Nels and Milo are under any strain waiting to find out what's next for them.

Great story, Dom, the best yet. :worship: You are the King of relationship stories. :king:

Now about the relationships...

This chapter makes it perfectly clear that Travis' feelings for Aiden, at least for the present, are totally lust-based. :devil: I can't blame him for that. 0:) They're both totally enjoying the little cat-and-mouse game they got going. It did prod Aiden to admit that he still has feelings of some kind for Owen. I thought I'd die laughing when Aiden said something like, "So, we'll pick this up again tomorrow?" :lmao: It was so cute. :wub:

I'm convinced that Aiden and Owen will be together again. They may both have an interlude with another character. In my view, that would actually be a good thing. They're both so young still. They only have one reference point for "love" and that's each other. It's been said by wiser people than I that you have to have your heart broken to recognize real love.

Yes, I agree, Chris and Lacy all the way. :2thumbs: Ryan is too busy doing his Don Juan thing to have a serious relationship. Lacy still seems stuck on Ryan, though. I don't believe Nick is going to pursue her until she gets very clear on how she feels about Ryan. Chris made a wise decision in staying clear of being Lacy's date for the upcoming party. I can just see the look on his face when Lacy intimated that he be her date. :lmao:

Dennis remains the big enigma in the story. He and Owen? I don't think so. I believe Dennis is straight, or mostly straight. In any event, Dennis seems so far away from having any kind of love relationship with anyone. He's got one friend, Owen, and you'd have to twist his arm to get him to admit even that.

Given the way Travis is pursuing Dennis to do the fight club thing, when he could just as easily get another dude, it does give me pause. Is Travis interested in Dennis romantically? I don't know and won't even guess at that one. What I really enjoy, though, is watching Dennis keep reacting to this dude who won't go away even when told directly. :lmao:

Chapter 6 please!! :great:

Conner

Yayyyyy!! More for me!!! :jerry:

I think that Travis is abit weird, interesting but definitely weird! And noo please, its a no-no for me for Aiden and Travis to get together, I want Owen and Aiden to be always together i love both when they are together. And is Travis even gay? maybe bi?

As to Dennis and Owen I don't think so, Owen is just being friendly as he seems to be lonely and him being with his normal friends associates him to Aiden, which is painful for him.

Dennis and Travis? I don't know, Dennis is straight(?)

I like Kyle, (could there be something there between him and Travis (secretly hoping :*)

Yes Yes Yes!!!

The relationship plot thickens! I love it. :great:

What we need right now is a math dude or dudette to calculate the total number of possible relationship combinations, gay and straight, for this story. Then, based on pre-defined criteria, calculate the probability of each relationship outcome. Then we publish these data for all domaholics. Then we get CJ, the hottest goat on the GA site, to set up a betting pool for us all. :great::devil::lmao:

Then, Myr bans my sorry ass from this site!! :wacko: