[dkstories] Do Over & Pride High

Dan!

I was just introduced to your story "Do Over." It's simply amazing! I can't tell you how many times I've daydreamed of this very scenario. To see it written out so poignantly is just incredible. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with this story!

I'm the writer of Pride High, an independent comic book that follows the adventures of five friends and the gay-straight alliance they create at a school for super-powered youth. I would love to feature a free ad for "Do Over" in Pride High #4 which should be released in April 2007. Once again, this is totally free and something I'm offering as your newest fan!

Best,

Tommy

info@pridecomics.com

p.s.-- I'll be at San Francisco's WonderCon on March 2-4 at the PRISM Comics booth. I'll make sure to let all the gay & gay-friendly folk who stop by the booth about your story.

cover-comp.jpg

Hey Verdant - welcome to the forum!

I'm pretty sure every adult at some point in their life has dreamed of Do Over. With this series, Dan has quite clearly shown that even the simplest changes can have course-altering effects on a timeline.

Good luck with the comic. It looks awesome! :great:

p.s.-- I'll be at San Francisco's WonderCon on March 2-4 at the PRISM Comics booth. I'll make sure to let all the gay & gay-friendly folk who stop by the booth about your story.

Dang - would love to go check it out this weekend, but we're actually going to be down in the LA area celebrating Dan's birthday (on Sunday). Let us know how it all went :-)

I'm the writer of Pride High, an independent comic book that follows the adventures of five friends and the gay-straight alliance they create at a school for super-powered youth.

Hey, Verdant.

Welcome to GA and your first post. I suggest that you go to The Lounge forum and click on "New Members." This is very well read forum and I think everyone would be interested in your endeavors if you posted the information concerning Prism Comics and Pride High.

Look more from you.

Jack B)