Who was your first celebrity crush?

A little embarrassing, but my first crush was Ash Ketchum from the Pokemon series.

180px-Satoshi-Ash-AG.png

I used to think he was such a hottie!

By the way, I'd like to say to everyone! I haven't posted for over a year now, and hopefully I will check back more often. A special greeting to you, Comsie ;-)

To be honest, my very FIRST celebrity crush ever...when I was really realy young, was Ike Eisenmann! He was 'Tony' in the Disney movie"Escape To Witch Mountain". I mean, I ust remember being completely fascinated by him in every possible way. He was cool, and he was cute, and he had magic powers! I remember literally wanting to kiss him and not understanding why. I just did.

Later on, I remember having crushes on Ricky Schroeder when he was on "Silver Spoons", and Fred Savage, and Cory Haim in "Lost Boys", and I had a short infatuation with "Doogie Howser" too. (And Neil Patrick Harris turned out to be gay. Go figure) Oh yeah, and Chad Allen, of course! :)

AND....(Hehehe, there are a lot, aren't there?)...if you guys never saw Stephen Dorff back when he was a teeny bopper actor, go find pics online! He was HOT!!! SUPER HOT!!!

Ok, ok....I'll stop....for now! :P

Well its wierd. Ive never had that many celebrity crushes (till now that is xD). Oh god I remember my first one though. Brian Litrell (is that how to spell?) from Backstreet Boys. I cringe to think HOW much I was into him but its still funny to think about now. Other than that there was Jonathan Taylor Thomas (from Home Improvement, voice of young Simba), Max Elliot Slade (3 Ninjas), and Sam Huntington (Jungle 2 Jungle). Oh and how could I forget Christopher Lambert (Highlander, The Hunted). Still love Christopher Lambert <3

Nowadays i'm into Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter) and japanese guys xD

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..