Billy Chase 105

Caution - spoilers ahead:

Well, this was an interesting chapter! :lol:

What a wonderful scene Comicality has painted for us: Billy, Bobby, Brandon and Sam, all at the same lunch table. Billy may have been mortified and wanted to shrink down to nothing, but I'm sure even he will ultimately see the humor in it. I can just picture the conversation. And when Sam asked Brandon and Bobby if they thought Billy acted gay? That was priceless. That's what Billy gets for asking Sam the question. It's ironic that Sam was the only one at the table who wasn't gay. Sam has to have a good idea that Bobby's gay, so it wasn't in the best taste for him to ask that, but won't he be surprised when Billy comes out or is outed to him? I really love how this is evolving. :great:

So what about Simon? Both Billy and Simon think it's the other person who pulled back on their friendship, when the reality is it was both of them. But Billy sure came close to saying that the reason was Simon thought he was gay. But Simon never said that, so by asking it and making it sort of obvious, Billy has really set himself up here. Remember, it was Simon reacting to Billy's becoming physical with him that drove a wedge between them in the first place. Billy was a real asshole tonight with Simon. I'm not sure Simon's homophobic as Billy thinks - I think he reacted negatively to Billy sort of coming on to him. I kind of think that Simon's going to figure this out. The question is, will he confront Billy with it, will he blurt it out when they have another argment, will he try to tell Billy he's OK with it or will he just ignore it? :P

This should be interesting! :boy:

I always enjoy you take on this story. I am after all the self-appointed number one Billy Chase fan, but your posts on this diary are always so detailed. I think it's totally awesome how Com can make us feel so much for the characters in his stories. I do agree with you about most things. I am thinking that Sam has some kind of reservations about Billy's sexuality. Why else would he still be thinking about it enough that he would feel the need to bring it up at the lunch table. In front of Billy's other friends no less. Do you think it was because of Bobby or Brandon that he asked the question? Maybe he started to second guess his initial dismissal of Billy "acting" gay when he saw the people he hung out with? Maybe Sam isn't as dense as he's portrayed. Maybe he just wanted to see everyone else's reaction to the question, thinking that maybe one of them would know the truth.

Or, maybe, Com just thought it would be a funny scene and we're over thinking the whole thing. Nahhhh. B)

Anyway, another cool discussion for the Billy Chase forum. I mean the Comicality Cafe. Talk to ya later, Me. :2thumbs:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..