[Vlista] One Moment: Chapter 4

Wow......Matt is really desperate. He really wants to keep that promise.

How is Mark going to treat him now, he did lie about not wanting to escape?

Is the Doc. really going to turn the heat up now?

Now all the boys are really going to think he's a freak. :blink:

Do they have a one foot rule, or are they going to go straight to the "foot up your ass rule"?

I wonder what the escape attempt will cost him?

Is there a level below 1?

All these questions and no possible answers until next Friday...........your killing me!!

Starting to get interesting.

Thanks Vance. :great:

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech

Poor Matt, Ugh I hate it that it's a juvie place, I wanted to slap that chick.

Since he tried to escape don't think he'll be able to do anything now, Rich asshole kids are just going to be meaner now.

Edited by Drewbie

I think desperation is the key word for this chapter. Matt takes the first available chance of escape from the place with no thought to what he'd do once he made it thru the door. I got the impression that this place wasn't in an urban area.

I think the most painful result of the escape attempt will be the relentless drilling by the Doc and Mark to figure out why he needs to get out... and I must admit I'm curious too.

I think the staff, especially Mark will go out of there way to help him if Matt will let them. After meeting Andy's and his mother (I wonder were he got the bad attitude and sense of entitlement from :blink: ), I imagine the staff would love to make a success story out of an average kid after having to deal with a couple of Andy's.

Looking forward to next Friday already Vance!

Steve

Maybe if we ask real nice and sweet he will post the next chapter and not keep us in suspence so long which could lead some of us to pull our hair out, or at least give us a little preview of the next chapter. I know I can not wait, I wish he could post the whole thing. I am really loving this story.

Maybe if we ask real nice and sweet he will post the next chapter and not keep us in suspence so long which could lead some of us to pull our hair out, or at least give us a little preview of the next chapter. I know I can not wait, I wish he could post the whole thing. I am really loving this story.

HA!!

I think Vance likes watching us squirm........he's kinda like that.

I second this notion.

Edited by writeincode

I would have to agree - LOL - Vance does like to see us squirm a bit.

He has a knack for suspense, that's for sure.

I am also really enjoying One Moment. I've been able to read ahead, so I can assure you it gets better every chapter! So hang in there folks, it's worth the ride!

As for all the readers out there - POST MORE COMMENTS! Authors really enjoy reading what people think about their characters etc. Consider it a wampum trade - chapters for COMMENTS! So keep it up everyone!

Centaur

Veerrrry curious as to why he wants to get out..... CANT WAIT :o

Maybe he has a boyfriend on the outside who he wants to get off the street or something...

I dunno... I'm thinking the that desperation and the sense of urgency to get out has more to do with rescuing someone from something than to do with a boyfriend... don't know just a feeling...

I dunno... I'm thinking the that desperation and the sense of urgency to get out has more to do with rescuing someone from something than to do with a boyfriend... don't know just a feeling...

Perhaps a best friend or unmentioned sibling?