I've read that conversation between Aiden and Ryan a few times now and it seems to me Aiden was more afraid that Owen would tire of him and start looking elsewhere then he was of hurting Owen himself. He was afraid of getting hurt himself.

His line of reasoning is very confused.

The long and short of Aiden's ranting is that the thrill has gone away from him (for the time being). For Owen, too. Let's see what happens when Travis comes rushing into the club to pick up Owen. I figure he will be blunt, but attractive enough to seduce Owen. What else could have prompted him to propose to Dennis to go to the club? Kissing Dennis was for Dennis' sake, Travis being a considerate guy, I'd say.

I like Travis... as a character. IRL I'd either Hate him, or feel sorry for him, neither of which are good starts for a friendship. But he's got just the right amount of screwed-up-ed-ness, which is good. He's got an interesting backstory, which I desperately want to know more about.

I wouldn't hate or feel sorry for him. No, I can honestly say that IRL he's someone that I'd tend to be friends with.

I wouldn't hate or feel sorry for him. No, I can honestly say that IRL he's someone that I'd tend to be friends with.

I agree... Unless I was on the other side of his fists of course : )... I think Travis displays a lot of good qualities... He's friendly and charismatic--he gets along with everyone (from Reilly's parents to Lacy to John Gordon to Dennis, who, let's face it, doesn't have that much of a personality). And he shows consideration for others, such as when he objects to Dennis slamming the door in Reilly's face, or when he warns Dennis that he's about to punch him : ).

For him to be like this, despite his past, i think it's kinda impressive... And I don't blame him for not wanting to talk about his shit either...

Anyway, just felt the need to defend Travis :D. Of course, I could be biased, 'cause he is my favourite character...

And I don't think any straight guy would react as Dennis did to that kiss.

Totally agree on that, if he was straight he'd react way quicker than that. But the pushing back and everything when the knock on the door came, made me think of Leo. Did he do that with Leo too? Damn, I wanna know. Love the cliffhanger now, better than I did a few days ago.

Apparently the idea of Owen or Aiden dating anyone else is forbidden on here? lol..

I understand why people don't like the idea, but it wouldn't be realistic if they break up, and never have any other interests..

Also.. am I one of the only ones secretly rooting for Owen/Dennis to have some kind of fling at least? I was always kind of intrigued by Dennis in TLW and this series made it much worse lol, I always saw some chemistry for them, and Aiden was always jealous that Owen was thinking about Dennis so much... I guess I could be reading into it a lot, and I bet it won't happen, but still.

Apparently the idea of Owen or Aiden dating anyone else is forbidden on here? lol..

I understand why people don't like the idea, but it wouldn't be realistic if they break up, and never have any other interests..

Also.. am I one of the only ones secretly rooting for Owen/Dennis to have some kind of fling at least? I was always kind of intrigued by Dennis in TLW and this series made it much worse lol, I always saw some chemistry for them, and Aiden was always jealous that Owen was thinking about Dennis so much... I guess I could be reading into it a lot, and I bet it won't happen, but still.

I dunno, personally I have a hunch that they'll at least kiss before the end of the story. Although I definately don't want that to happen since I'm one of the ones "forbidding" Aiden and Owen from seeing other people :boy: