[Vlista] One Moment: Chapter 10

It's been said before, but I'm leaning on it pretty heavy now...........Mark is going to end up adopting Matt, I think that they would be good for each other.

Still, I wonder about Danny.......along with everybody else, I see.

Ex.

Wow - definitely a split crowd as to what they think will happen!

Awesome!

That just reinforces our knowledge of Vance's skill!

You will ALL be a bit surprised I think. :)

Nice job as always Vance!

Centaur

Another week and we learn a little bit more about Matt's past. I think it could be an interesting fight between Mark and Dr. Marshall when Matt gets nearer to being released.

Steve

:o Matt gets released???

Sharon

thank for another great chapter Vance.

I'm thinking Matt may find Danny in the hospital. Of course Danny will be days away from death but this will give Matt a chance to say goodby and have some form of closure. I also believe at some point our good pal Andy will find the notebook with Matt's writings about Danny and .........

Andy will find the notebook with Matt's writings about Danny and .........

Oh :o I could see that happening. Then Andy would either have to get over his homophobia, or we could see Andy at his worst.

So Vance............ah...........your just going to have to write longer chapters, so we can see which one of our guesses is right.

Friday takes to long to get here, and the anxiety medication just barley keeps my head screwed on all week. :wacko:

So work on that will ya? :P

Ex.

I no clue what going on but I think that bit bout reading his book in 50 years time that was well nice. I might just do me that then when I that old an all nuts I can remember all me good bits.

An I do hope Danny ok in the end coz he just needs to be.

:o Matt gets released???

Sharon

:P Well, I'm assuming he there's for a short time or until he turns 18... I'd have to re-read the early chapters... is he there as part of a social services placement or a court sentence??? He was brought in by a social worker but there have been references to prostitution...

Anyone have a better memory than me?

Steve